Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Entire Internet

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by djkmc, Feb 16, 2012.

1. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

PJ Rosenberg
    Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Entire Internet

Anonymous just keeps on making grander threats, but they have finally made the greatest threat possible – shutting down the entire Internet.

In a post that I won’t link to for obvious reasons, a member of Anonymous posted a document called Operation Global Blackout. Anonymous claims that they are going to take down the 13 root DNS servers that power the entirety of the Internet on March 31. They even list the IP addresses for the 13 servers to let other...

just got an e-mail, opened it and got this.......hmmmm

3. avva

avva Newbie

my gut felling tells me " Anonymous " is a new take on wikileaks, you give a little and hide alot..... + then it would B possible to reinstate Internet2, cable-television style subscriptions to the pages u want....

4. VIVIsect

VIVIsect Ultrasonic

These guys swore to take down Facebook a while back. That didn't happen. I highly doubt they're capable of taking down the entire internet. lol

5. crumpy

crumpy Newbie

anonymous/lulzec/etc is a joint (counter)intelligence operation by various government/private organizations/agencies/entities.
    i wish i could find the article that stated the joint effort in part of the cyber-warfare games before they all appeared.
    not only did it list objectives, but it listed the # of teams to be involved.
    its a coo designed to fabricate a form of presumed terrorism, and I must say, the populace is quite disillusioned with it all,
    which means they are succeeding.

if you pay close attention to what they do, where they are at, etc. it is more than blatantly obvious what is going on.
    especially how the normal people who join/participate (implication by any means) are the ones getting flagged/busted all over the globe.
    and it all fits right in with all the new laws they are passing globally.

6. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

now, now, young grasshopper...if they can listen in on the fbi-scottland yard-cia conference calls about what to do about them, (wish i knew how to do that) they may have the talent to do so.
    who knows? they seem to be pretty capable. I must admit im a fanboy, whether they're real or the govt, i like the fact that they make large company's nervous.

7. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

Of course it didn't happen, mainly because it was an hoax that they "officially" denied a few hours later *yes*

Are you saying that my girl is a secret agent ? So sexy !!! :rofl: :hug:

8. brownboy

brownboy Newbie

Facebook take down was just some bullshit rumour made by Idiots...
    Even this shit is just a new rumour ...
    No official claim and notice released yet!

9. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

ACTIONS speak SO much louder than words.

The only actions I am aware of are to the contrary, We lose more and more FREEDOM and (?)power(?) by the day.

"We`re gonna.........." just don`t cut it no more.

I am ALL for the struggle, just it seems to be a kinda "horizontal" fight, fought from peoples backs as to oppose anything remotely "action" like.

Vive la REVOLUTION. :mates:

10. lukie

lukie Newbie

Call me old fashioned but don't lose lips sink ships.

I'm with Pilz on this one "ACTIONS speak SO much louder than words"

And I wonder what odds the bookies would give 1000/1.

11. avva

avva Newbie

anyone here that didn`t know google owns facebook and youtube!?! and believes that two different guys were behind every company.... they even had to make a movie that strenghtens that belief.. (uknow, that facebook movie) these services are the culminary work of thousands of people working since the beginning of the internet.....

12. bupper

bupper Newbie

actions speak louder than words - My link

13. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

I think this topic is nonsense one.....
    We are in a war so let's fight...the point is you fight for freedom or you fight for fascism? :rofl:
    Forward the revolution,fight for the future,fight for greek peoples if not the next are you ...... to be fucked up!!!!

14. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Anon is too smart to take down the inet. Although I wish they would to get those computer-loving teens some fresh air!!!

15. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

All those little "revolutions" (Spanish protests, Anonymous, Occupy Wall Street, etc.) are completely useless. The only revolution which his possible (legal) AND efficient (100 %) is to boycott ALL the banks by taking off our money... until all banks were nationalized.
    Why ? Because the banking system MUST be a state service to serve the people and not an handful of fuckers ; a state service that lends money at a maximum rate equivalent to the inflation, and not at 15~25%.
    We, the people, have to pay now for these banksters which are the ONLY responsibles for the crisis. To these banksters, I say : FUCK YOU !

16. studio4

studio4 Newbie

They should have continued with the Sinaloa Cartel Threat...

17. unkown1

unkown1 Newbie

Not possible!

18. unkown1

unkown1 Newbie

Btw can someone fill me in about this "Anonymous" whats the deal?

19. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

ok i dont think this can or will happen can you imagine think about it'' all the computers tv's smart phones tablet's video game consoles x-box/ play station e-commerce e-trade that rely on the internet society would crumble'' :dancing:

20. karamuzas

karamuzas Ultrasonic

You're so right my friend.I did ,took my 5000 euros from my bank about a year ago.Banks must be nationalized as Iceland Goverment did a couple of years ago.

21. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

You don't know what is a revolution....and you don't know what is capitalism!!!!!
    Look here man:
    http://www.observer.com/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-run-on-citibank-ends-in-arrests/

I was in jail,i fight every day i'm an outlaw and you?!!!! :bleh: And i'm happy fuck fascism and capitalism!!!
    Support greek peoples!!!