android off topic question

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by xHitoKiri, Nov 25, 2014.

1. xHitoKiri

xHitoKiri Member

I just switch from my old iPhone into android. I don't wanna root; however, Does anyone know of a good site for game "mods"?

I been looking all over the place but I notice there's a lot of shady sites -_-'

P.s. I figure lounge could work as off topic? My bad if I post in the wrong section.

3. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

you'll need a modified apk, use your computer to block all the annoing ads, and read the permission cerefully befor installing the apk, they should be the same as the not modded app

also remind that this is not recommended for people who use their phone for privacy sensitive bussiness.

Edit: oh well an android device should not be used for privacy sensitive bussiness anywayz :rofl:

4. xHitoKiri

xHitoKiri Member

I'm not worry on my phone security that much since I don't use it for payments or anything money related.

I found alphagamers but they ask for vip payment. I'm a little tempted to try that one.

5. Regz

Regz Producer

Why not?
    You'll need to root sooner or later, trust me.
    My advice is to root at very beginning, just to avoid a giant data backup later with Titanium and stuff...
    Me? This is the first thing I do when I unpack a brand new Android phone..

Cheers.

6. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Same goes for the iphone. Or any other communication over the internet.
    If you want to mod the apps yourself you need to root your phone. You will then need something like the lucky patcher:
    http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/

Btw, if you want an adblocker:
    https://sufficientlysecure.org/index.php/adaway/
    But again, your phone needs to be rooted.

7. xHitoKiri

xHitoKiri Member

I don't wanna void the warranty at least for a year or so. I'm doing the at&the plan that you pay xx for xx months and it counts as a "rent" until you paid it off. Rip off I know );