Ancient Kontakt session (2006)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by garfinkle, Dec 6, 2023.

1. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

I have this old session that I need to restore. I have no idea what version of Kontakt that might have been - 2 or 3, maybe.
    Is there any way that anyone knows of that will give me a clue as to what instruments were inside that session of kontakt?
    I can open the session but the relevant kontakt version is missing. If I could just figure out what instruments were in their I could maybe recreate it.

Cheers

3. dondada

dondada Rock Star

kontakt 2 for sure

4. stopped

stopped Platinum Record

that russian torrent site has kontakt 2 & 4 and both claim to be seeded, if you're on PC you can try (although depending on your daw you might need to bridge them to 64bit)

5. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

Unfortunately Im on a Mac.
    I was hoping someone might know some clever way to read the Logic session via some kind of text and/or open old Kontact sessions in a new Kontact.