Analog Brass Winds and Antidrum Machine only LIBS not working?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Valorouswon, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

Hello!

I am runnin kontakt v 5.7.1, and I tried 5.7.3, but nothing happens when i add these two libraries. I also tried making my own .nicnt with two different kontakt makers.

since you cant add libraries anymore, i usually use 5.6.1 to add whatever, then in DAW i load 5.7.1 I have manually dragged in vst folder. this solved issues for every library, except these two so it's very weird.

In registry I can see the libraries, but still not working, I tried running as admin also, Im out of ideas.

Any help please! Thanx!

3. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

anybuddy?

4. Blazin

Blazin Producer

both work fine for me in 5.7.3. there is an addlibrary.exe that is in this version that will find it. just follow the directions from the releaser. i think you have to move it to a specific folder. These are the notes I made for myself from the most recent release of it

1) Install the plugin
    2) Copy the contents of Crack folder to VstPlugins folder (meaning overwrite the kontakt.dll with the cracked one)
    3) Click AddLibrary.reg
    4) Copy AddLibrary.exe to C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Native Access or create this folder
    5) Copy NativeAccess.xml to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

5. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

For some reasons unknown, certain librairies, just a few DO NOT install no matter what.

Still accessible thru the file browser but cannot be added as a "tabbed" library.

For me it's Umlaut Audio Motors. Worse, i own it legally ... It asks for the file located in "content" that never existed in the first place with an NKX extension...xxxxmotors_Info.nkx or something similar...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

Tried this except for part 4, I'll report back thanks!

7. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

Yes might be the case with me. Umlaut motors works for me, just got it a couple nights ago.

8. wallbanger3

wallbanger3 Ultrasonic

Any suggestions for OS X now that we are able to use 5.7.1? I am having the same issue with Analog Brass and Winds, SoundIron Antidrum Machine, Etc...

9. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

UPDATE:

Worked for Analog Brass and Winds, but it always creates a double in library tabs, and one doesn't work, the other does. I also can't remove the one that says "locate library". Antidrum still doesn't work.

also tried deleted stuff out of registry and kontakt service center folder, not working.

10. mono

mono Audiosexual