An unparalleled story [ Youtube ]

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PersonneAudioZ, Oct 30, 2021.

1. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Hello comrades

I know it's not the best place to talk about it, but I'm just thinking there might be someone here who experienced it (disappeared from posted videos) who could help with some ideas on the way of doing.

Before I continue, let me clarify one thing.

I'm not accusing anyone, I tell myself that it is surely a bug. My account was not hacked because every time I log in I receive an SMS on my phone to confirm that I am the one trying to log in.

Here is my story:

I have another Youtube channel which has a lot of videos (nothing to do with music). There were a bunch of videos that I had put in private mode.
    When I tried to access them to put one of them in visible mode, I couldn't find them, all of them missing. Gone like that!
    Videos from 2017 to 2020, in these videos there were 3 of extreme importance. I am the creator of these videos (investigation and result on a very serious matter) and what interests me in all this is the date of their publication as proof that it is to me that the intellectual right belongs so that I can claim my rights, the content of one of them has been entirely copied and used by other people (journalists) who have recovered it (TV and newspapers) without working on it. I will be nice to them I would say that they were inspired by seeing the date of the appearance of their subject which remains mine.

Regarding the video itself it is easy to repost it but impossible to prove that I was the original author of this topic and content ....

I spend my time writing (4 times) to youtube support, google support unanswered at the moment. I have repeatedly contacted youtube and google support, help etc without any response, maybe I have to wait?

They are of great importance and I knew this long before. That's why I hid it to get it out at the right time ... Too bad because it could have helped me in my life. The subject I posted dates from 2017 and 2018 and it was not until this year 2021 that it surfaced.

I have tried all the methods that are offered by youtube support or google support, but nothing so far. Maybe there is another method or way for them to please answer me. What do i know?

Do you have any idea on how to view youtube or google to restore them to me?

Thanks for reading this

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hello comrade, it is actually a lawyer and / or court matter.

As an alternative to YouTube, there is another video portal that you can use:

BitChute
    www.bitchute.com

Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute

Maybe the following article from Germany will help you.

Youtube has domiciliary rights and can delete - but must justify well

by Till Ganswindt, MDR AKTUELL
    As of October 15, 2021, 11:33 a.m.

Recently, Youtube deleted several videos of the "allesaufdentisch" initiative from the platform - because of the alleged spread of disinformation about the corona pandemic. The initiators refer to this as censorship and argue in court that the content should be released again. What is the legal situation?

- Based on the community guidelines of YouTube, the platform may delete certain content - for example incorrect information about Corona.

- The state media authorities criticize that platforms like Youtube have too much leeway with regard to the deletion of content.

- Wolfgang Kreißig, the chairman of the directors' conference of the state media authorities, calls for comprehensible and controllable criteria on the basis of which YouTube must moderate content.

"Everyone has the right to freely express and disseminate his or her opinion in words, writing and images", says Article 5 of the Basic Law and at the end it says: "There is no censorship". Clear thing, one would think. But it's not that clear. Because not everyone can mean and say what he or she wants everywhere.

Disinformation at #allesaufdentisch

At Youtube, for example, different rules apply - namely those of the company. Internet lawyer Matthias Kettemann from the Leibniz Institute for Media Research in Hamburg puts it this way: "What Youtube does is not censorship. Youtube is responsible for what happens on Youtube. Youtube has given itself house rules, general terms and conditions, community standards and the is now enforcing Youtube. " These standards state that disinformation about Corona is prohibited and whoever violates it will be deleted and thrown from the platform.

It is precisely this disinformation that the Google subsidiary cites as the reason why the videos of the #allesaufdentisch initiative were deleted. It was only in September that YouTube tightened its guidelines accordingly. To this end, the company worked with international and local health organizations. YouTube is allowed to draw its limits more closely than the state, says Internet lawyer Kettemann. It could even ban legal content.

Demand for a legal framework for content moderation

A state with which the state media authorities have their problems. You are in charge of the social networks. Youtube and Co. have too much leeway, says Wolfgang Kreißig, chairman of the directors' conference of the state media authorities: "We need a legal framework because this is about freedom of expression. Freedom of expression is a valuable asset that must be protected and that cannot simply be passed through civil law regulations of the platform towards its users are overturned. "

Clear, comprehensible criteria must be set here, demands Kreißig. Criteria that would have to be checked by an external, non-state body. Even now, YouTube is not allowed to delete any content without any rules. The company is obliged to explain to affected users exactly why videos are being removed.

Source / Germany: www.mdr.de/nachrichten/deutschland/gesellschaft/youtube-allesaufdentisch-loeschen-rechtens-100.html

4. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

I agree with Beat16 that you need to seek legal advice.
    It is possible you may not be able to afford that.
    Unfortunately, a lot of people who steal other people's work and make money from it know this. If that was not true, Spotify would not exist.
    If you can afford it, seek legal advice.

5. PersonneAudioZ

Hello comrades

Thank you , i now i now but ...

Yes i cant ...

Yes I can't afford it (legal lawyer etc), and even if I could, I have no valid evidence , maybe a few youtubers could testify if needed, but worthless ... No video link , no history, nothing ...

Thing which is real, it is not officially that youtube has deleted my videos, because I have not had any notifications or warnings for breaking the rules. So it's not youtube, nor a hack, I'm thinking more of a bug or something similar.
    The number far exceeds the 60 missing videos and there is only one in it that is of real value to me. The subject has nothing to do with the covid 19 corona etc, far from it all ...

To be brief, in the youtube or google support rules you must have at least 1k of subscribers and 10k of views. I have over 7k subscribers and over 10k views including missing videos. Despite all that, no one answers me. Either they (youtube assistance) have too much work or they don't like me.

It is Allah who wanted my videos to disappear, It's very simple for me.

I continue to write to them and hope for an answer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart comrades.

6. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Write an email to Email: [email protected] and describe the problem as best you can.

YouTube support contact details

If you want to contact support directly, this can only be done via the USA by letter or phone call. You should have a reasonable command of the English language:

YouTube, LLC
    901 Cherry Ave.
    San Bruno, CA 94066
    United States

Telephone number: +1 650 2530000
    Fax number: +1 650 253 0001
    Email: [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. PersonneAudioZ

I thank you very much Comrade for your good intention and will and for the time you spent dealing with my story and responding to me.

I will try the email method. I am in Algeria .

thank you so much :bow:

8. PersonneAudioZ

Hi comrade .

:excl:(paranoia):excl:
    There are surely a few things in this story :unsure: . No response and once again when I contacted Email : [email protected] here is an automatic response I am aware of . Which means in a way : Politely , Go (out) and look elsewhere ... (with a little thank you at the end of their answer) :(

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We are writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (support-de) may not exist or you may not have permission to post in the group. A few more details on why you couldn't post:

* You may have misspelled or formatted the group name.
    * The group owner may have deleted this group.
    * You may need to join the group before you are granted permission to post.
    * This group may not be open for viewing.

If you have questions about this or any other Google group, see the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/google.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thank you ,

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have the impression of living an episode of " Homeland " or better still " Le bureau des légendes " (paranoia) :unsure:

For a door to be open or closed it must first exist, I do not see any door in front of me , videos that have disappeared for no reason or explanation , no human response , I want to give up but I am say that I must continue to write to them for the pleasure of it :yes:... The time to see my frustration fade away ...

I added that only to inform you of the evolution of the thing . :)

My respects to all of you ... :bow: :wink:

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  9. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

Don't know if private videos will be recovered, but here's a trick I learned from someone who's YT account was suspended.
    She started a new video channel on Odysee.com (another Youtube alternative), and during that process, a question pops up if you want to import your Youtube channels' content. Upon agreement, all her YT content got automatically imported to Odysee. But I don't know if hidden videos were taken along. Give it a try! https://odysee.com

10. PersonneAudioZ

Thank you very much for this info which could be used in the future .

By the way, it is not the videos that interest me in themselves, but the date of publication ... The date of publication of only 1 of these videos to prove the veracity of my statements ...

I had an Algerian friend girl who lives in San Fransisco who worked at google. Maybe she could do a few things for me. I lost her contact details, in the meantime I am trying to find out how to contact her, and, for the moment, nothing.

Thank you bro ..

11. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

I sent you a PM, have you read it yet?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  12. PersonneAudioZ

Ah no .... I'll see that ...
    Thank you ...

13. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

I don't think Youtube private non-shared videos that sit on their servers enjoy any type of protection as Google services sells storage and archive services. If they sit on the server, unpublished for a long time they might disappear.

I just looked at an old Youtube account that I kept gaming videos and have not published to in a long time since 2010. All the published content is still there, but some drafts that were never published or used as pre release templates have been dropped. Some private content that was published but shared privately with a few people is still there from 2009. So Youtube does purge unpublished content after sometime, who knows when or why.

Allowing people to use their Youtube uploads section as 'storage' for years without sharing thereby giving the Google the opportunity to monetize the content might have limits.

Also if you contact support-de@google.com you should probably do it in German (from Germany most likely) since different countries and localities have different data/privacy/content laws the support sections of services are becoming more localized. You need to look for the support resources available to your locality, which is probably non-existent and therefore falls back to U.S. laws.

Also, just because you can not see it doesn't mean it is not there. Reach out to the people at
    [ https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/copyright/ ]

I really don't think they will go out of their way to help as the first premise that your Youtube account is not a storage solution will take primacy over all prerogatives.

Humans are creatures of minimum effort, that is how you got here and that's also why they most likely will do nothing about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. PersonneAudioZ

Thank You

15. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

Well, that info could - not for sure - be visible in the metadata of a videofile.

16. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Yes that's right. However, it is only applicable to still existing viewable videos.

YouTube Metadata
    https://mattw.io/youtube-metadata/

17. waverider

waverider Rock Star

did you consider trying the wayback machine / internet archive? maybe they will have a snapshot of your channel at an earlier point in time.

https://archive.org/web/

18. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Find a deleted YouTube channel years ago?
    Not possible. If you still have a few video links, you can go to www.archive.org and enter the link into the wayback machine.

• List
  19. PersonneAudioZ

I do not know anymore :(