Amplitube 5 - Mysterious Missing Presets?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Yuri, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

In the Amplitude 5 new gear demo video there seems to be a number of presets that aren't available in the version available...elsewhere, for example, Silverplate R, Silverplate Clean and Silverplate Riff 2. Did these presets not make it into the final version, were they renamed something else, or am I just dumb and I'm missing something obvious?

3. Wilberforce

Wilberforce Member

Yeah, I wondered about that too. I can't find them anywhere....

4. TT Rebel

TT Rebel Member

The Silverplate Amp is definitley in the bundle. As for the presets, I dont think they're stock presets, in the video the preset names are in Uppercase, whereas all presets included are named in upper and lowercase. Think they've just been made for the video.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

Yeah, it could be that they were made just for the video. It seems a bit daft though, advertising the sound of your new products with presets that don't exist.

6. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

It looks like most of the presets in the yt videos are saved outside of the folders, like when you make your own preset and just click save without selecting any specific folder, so I guess they are custom presets made for the videos or something. They might just have changed the name on them for the official release or they might show up in future updates!