Ample Sound has discontinued is AG F + funk extension????

Discussion in 'Software' started by belinea2010, Jun 5, 2020.

1. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

So I have just been over to the Ample Sound website to check what price they are doing on the last version of their superb AG F and it's funk extension and it's been removed from the site, not a mention anywhere.

When did that happen and why!!!

As far as I know the later versions were never cracked or warzed and the funk extension was never cracked at all...

Such a shame as it is THE BEST fender strat vsti there was if you want that super clean Nile Rogers sound.

I'm bummed and pissed all at the same time, I'm going to sit in a dark corner and sulk now :disco:

3. Dave_Music

Dave_Music Platinum Record

You didnt look very well :)
    Its called the Ample Guitar SC III now - (SC = Fender Stratocaster) and they say they included all the extentions that were available in each of the electric guitars now, so you dont need to buy extentions now (but unfortunately they pictures dont change for the extentions anymore, so we miss out on all the fun of that, ha, ha)
    https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=2

4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

He's right, and it happens with more old (v1, v2) Ample Sound VSTi's which had an extension. Since v3 they are included by default.

It's confusing though, I had to check myself the libraries size to figure it out.

5. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

I didnt think to check if they had changed its name, why would I lol :P

Anyway it seems that thomann has Ample Guitar SC III for £96 which if it includes all of the extensions is a very tempting deal....