Ambient/Trance EP (4 tracks)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Backtired, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Had in mind something ambient dance, here's the tracklist.
    I totally want to do something a bit more ambient and less dance, hopefully one day.

1 • Love transit (Original mix) (124 BPM; 8:24) was my attempt to make something with a lot of ambient influences, but in the end I always end up adding a steady 4/4 beat :no: Overall, I really, really liked how this turned out.
    2 • Love transit (Short edit) (130 BPM; 3:19) is just a shorter version of the main mix, sped up a little bit. I even had another version in the making, more aggressive, but wasn't fit for this release.
    3 • Orion's shores (112 BPM; 6:48) was made some time ago, and you can hear the mix is not as good as the main track. But I really liked it and I lost the project, so I had only this .wav file (what I didn't have was the will to remake it from scratch). I like all the junk percussions. I tried to make the main arp not feel boring, but I think most people won't even listen to the first minutes because they'd skip right away :)
    4 • Lagoon (100 BPM; 7:03) is a bit more downtempo. In fact, crazy enough, this doesn't have a 4/4 pattern and has a very deep bass. Tried experimenting a lot with slower automations and trying to fit everything into the spectrum nicely.

Just in case anyone wants to download, click "Buy now" and input zero money.
    (Direct link here if the embedded player doesn't work)

Any feedback is welcome :bow: especially by my dear friend @foster911 !

:wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. Beth

Beth Guest

Drifting away on a sea of bliss sipping a cocktail :like:...which is good because its cold, windy and rainy here right now ! :) :thanks::goodpost:

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thank you for sharing your works.

Mellow grooves and in a good way, really nice, the mixing quality is so high. Liked the composition alot, good synth sound selection, interesting arrangement, and as I said before, yours are complete production at commercial quality.

And don't forget to go your own way and avoid any ephemeral worthiness that crummy and perishable mainstream offers, the way you love and is rewarding for you.:mates:

5. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Lovely Music ! <3