AMAZING Declaration of War against our beloved and so talented 'Crackers TEAMS' !!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Studio 555, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

AMAZING
    'Declaration of War'
    against our beloved and so talented 'Crackers TEAMS' !!!

I would just to share with you what I just read, and that can be found in the last coming Release of 'Team HY2ROG3N' --> 'ToneBoosters All Plugins Bundle v3.1.0 RC1 (Release Candidate) – HY2ROG3N' (which may certainly be available soon on this Brother's Site, aka 'AudioZ') :

================================ HY2ROG3N SAYS ====================================
    === =============== ===
    === TO THE FOLLOWING BASTARDS BELOW THAT ARE BACK STABBERS & STILL USE MY RELEASE =
    === ===
    === COPYL3FT3R / HEXWARS / R2R / ZEUS / SAINT / CATYLYST / ARTICSTORM / WASGEDN ===
    ======================== TRACER / TEAMVTX / DIM_TRIAD / AUDIOZ ====================
    === ======================================= ===
    === FUCK YOU BASTARDS AND WHY YOU PUTTING UP MY RELEASES ON AUDIOZ WHEN U BACK ===
    === STAB ME, U THINK YOUR GODS BUT YOUR NOTHING SO KEEP LICKING ASS LIKE YOU DO ===
    ===================================================================================

I know that's not a 'new' affair, but this time, I'm just totally amazed by the terms and language used by 'Team HY2ROG3N' !!! :wow:

P.S: I don't have anything against 'Team HY2ROG3N' though, a contrario, because I used some of his previous Releases from time to time... BUT come on, why all this HATE !!! :dunno:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The P2P should really go underground to teach a lot of morons a valuable lesson. Maybe one day R2R will come to understand that yes it DOES affect their scene because by releasing to the world they enable these kinds of people and more and more I come to realize that this is becoming a serious problem. I think there are plenty of ways that the scene can serve good people without leaking releases to the whole world. If the ways are not good enough to prevent leaks then forge new ones. I won't even get into the fact that people profiting off of warez (mostly) would be stopped dead in their tracks. Of course not all but that's another can of worms altogether.

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

one guy with delusions of grandeur :rofl: perhaps he can send in a DMCA request for removal of "his" releases :wink:

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You said it. Imagine coming into work for free in this kind of environment 7 days a week. Use his release. Shit makes me laugh. I picked up HEXWARS bundle which had the updated versions of everything without the drama. I can't even imagine how many releases he downloads from AudioZ and the bottom line is that if you don't want it to be spread then you shouldn't share it publicly. Honestly I would prefer to keep his stuff off of AudioZ just to get this mook out of my life but it would be unfair to ask contributors to stop posting what is available online.

And he's mad at Tracer too now. Wow! He's like the one team that was nice to the guy and is literally one of the nicest people you could ever meet. :wow:

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Toneboosters we'll get when it's final from R2R. So far nobody has posted this but I guarantee you that even if nobody does he'll just come up with another reason to become a pain in my nether region.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The funniest thing is that none of the people/teams listed...have ANYHTING to do with his release getting posted. The Boz release was posted by PR4NK. What a megalomaniac.

AND I just noticed that he included Zeus who was just hit by a car and is in the hospital with broken ribs, a perforated lung and a crushed knee. :wow:

8. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

9. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Dam, hope he's alright, awesome guy. Shit always happens to the good right.

10. Sonar Sounds

Sonar Sounds Ultrasonic

Am I the only one here who knows less than nothing about what 'R2R', 'scene', 'hidrogen team' or anything else in this topic is?? :rofl: :rofl:

IDK why there's all that anger between uploaders... I mean, why should we (producers and final users of releases) care who put something online?? And why should you (uploaders and hackers) fight against eachother if you're all working for the same cause? LoL :bleh:

Just my 2 cents, cheers!! :bow:

11. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

thanx for bring this here studio555
    What an honour to be listed beside these names, it's totally crazy

for hydro lol

12. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Hey Catalyst,

I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseum, but I'm newish here and if it's not too much trouble: why do you do this? It struck me when you mentioned working in this environment for free, thats a shitty deal. I don't even know what role you play in the context of all this, but you're obviously deeply involved in a scene that helps a few very grateful people and a lot of parasites.

Whatever it is, you have my most profound thanks. I've had a year you could make a movie out of, and music is really the only thing that makes me happy anymore. It's not lost on me the sacrifices that a handful of people make so that I can do what I love (but can't afford). You guys are my heroes.

13. remix

remix Platinum Record

what a knobhead!

14. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

I don't get the backstabbers part :dunno:

15. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

SO happy to spend all my time dwelling on teams and scenes and crackers etc... all seems so childish.

Lets make some music. :guitarhero:

16. retroboy

retroboy Producer

Childish, ego-fuelled delusions of grandeur with a spinkling of narcissistic personality disorder.

17. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

18. recycle

recycle Guest

@ HY2ROG3N:
    buddy, I'm sure you're following this post. So I would like to tell you a few things:

When other people are inspired by your talent means you're working in the right direction. No one ever would have no interest in your work if you were a loser. This should make you proud for what you do. All of us are proud of you and we are impressed of your reverse engineering skills.

Now seems that you're going through a time of depression: I must tell you that this is absolutely normal, it happens to everyone from time to time. I do not think you have to let you go down with it.
    Hydrogen, in the future you will be ashamed for that flame, you wouldn’t have ever written.

That day we will be here to hug you again

19. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

I do not belive they wrote it... it is just to childish...
    What would be the point in making such a statement ?!?

20. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

So he lists a guy who is grievously injured, someone named "catylyst" (not sure who that is?), and wasegdn? WTF? I think I can live without "Toneboosters" for awhile.... sheesh...

21. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

Code:
    AND I just noticed that he included Zeus who was just hit by a car and is in the hospital with broken ribs, a perforated lung and a crushed knee. 
    Maybe he included Zeus because he (HY2ROG3N) claimed he was ill so many times and now he's jealous. Maybe he doesn't want to share that condition.