Altiverb HOOK (not openssh) at the same time ilok legit

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by oldsound, Sep 7, 2017.

1. oldsound

oldsound Newbie

Hi, I know there are posts like this here and I read all of them but this question is not exactly considered so I post it.

I run Audio.Ease.Altiverb.v7.0.5.AU.VST.MacOSX-Adobe-patched(HOOK). This is not the openssh one, it implies to create an ilok folder on applications.

I would like to know if you can run this at the same time you run a legit ilok account for soundtoys plugins. I am thinking about to buy some soundtoys plugins and they require to have a free ilok account.
    I have readed that altiverb old openssh version and new ilok legit can live together, but I have not found any info about my version and legit ilok at same time.

Would you help me?

3. Jeen

Jeen Producer

yes you can no problem !! even on sierra 10.12.6 those plugs are patched to load the lib in the iok folder and not in usr/lib

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. oldsound

oldsound Newbie

thank you, amigo!
    Anyway I am afraid because I do have an ilok false folder now, and I will have to create an ilok legit account and this could create another legit ilok folder, is this true? It will create a new ilok folder on applications?

5. Jeen

Jeen Producer

yes my friend in applications

6. oldsound

oldsound Newbie

oh, so this will be an issue, because new foldeer from legit ilok will kill actual non legit ilok folder... I think it is not possible then... ?

7. Jeen

Jeen Producer

bro i dont understand ??? (maybe i havent red correctly) why legit ilok will kill non legit folder ???,
    a legit folder named ilok doesn't exist at all ...this is an application named ilok license manager...
    don't be afraid i have 3 ilok legit accounts , i have purchased soundtoys plugs ...and never had a problem

8. oldsound

oldsound Newbie

thanks, mate!
    I didnĀ“t understood because of my not good english.
    I just download the soundtoys demo and made a free ilok account and everything went fine! Al tiverb is here breathing still, hehe
    Thanks a lot and I hope this topic is useful for any other people having exactly the same questions

9. Joesph Jones

Joesph Jones Newbie

I have this same version *Audio.Ease.Altiverb.v7.0.5.AU.VST.MacOSX-Adobe-patched(HOOK)* and need help getting pass the iLok. When I try to use the plugin it says I need an authorized ilok and disables Altiverb. Could someone help me with this please?

10. Jeen

Jeen Producer

H00K : instructions
    The difference between the patched versions and OpenSSH his implementation is that these plugins are not depending on the system lib anymore. Instead, we are using a copy of the crack in the Applications/ilok folder. In other words, you can run these patched plugins without altering your system files and run all Adobe software without problems. This is especially useful for El Capitan and future revisions of OSX, in which it doesnt require disabling System Integrity Protection (SIP) anymore to work.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  11. Grandy

Grandy Member

does sonnox work in el capitan with this method?

12. Jeen

Jeen Producer

yes it works...have to find sonnox adobe patched (don't know if it exist)
    i know antares autotune adobe patched exist
    or patch by yourself regular openssh plugs (browse on audiosex)
    or with regular openssh plugs with SIP disable ...more simple

13. Grandy

Grandy Member

can you upload sonnox patched files and lib for el capitan?

14. Jeen

Jeen Producer

hey bro just type it on google , you'll find it

15. Grandy

Grandy Member

cant find it amigo, can you upload only patched files for sonnox and dylib? thanks in advance

16. Jeen

Jeen Producer

seriously ???? i find it in 2minutes

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  17. Joesph Jones

Joesph Jones Newbie

So what do I do to get pass the ilok? I run into a problem in terminal once you you copy and pace the instructions. So my question now is... How do you make an ilok folder where terminal recognizes it. I also see you're talking about a program called Sonnox. Will that help me? I looked for it but couldn't find a copy. Thanks for helping. Not the most knowledgable in this subject.