Altiverb 7 XL

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Kiel, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Kiel

Kiel Newbie

Altiverb 7 XL, I've been using this plugin for years. But i had to update my computer, now when i load up my DAW i get an error message saying i need an Ilok authorization. I try to find an updated version of this plugin on sites but there is none, which throws me for a loop because its such a good plugin idk why theres no cracks for it anywhere. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway around it? i'm using El Capitan 10.11.6

3. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

Audio.Ease.Altiverb.v7.0.5.AU.VST.MacOSX-Adobe-patched(HOOK)

assuming you have correct libs in Applications/ilok folder
    do this commands in terminal for every app/plugin you want:

sudo install_name_tool -change /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib /Applications/ilok/libstXX++.6.dylib APP_OR_VST_PACKAGECONTENTS_MACOS_BINARY_LOCATION

:chilling:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Kiel

Kiel Newbie

Funny, i'm literally in the middle of downloading that rn. The guy says read the nfo carefully this is for advanced users not for noobs. What is a noob to do, magically not be a noob? Question though, should i delete the existing version of the plugin off my computer first or is it alright to stay there?

5. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

6. Kiel

Kiel Newbie

Bro this worked like a charm!! you saved me so much aggravation and money!! *tearing up* i just want to say, that if you were here in person i would lick you like that girl in your avatar :bleh: no homo though no homo.:wink::wink::wink: