Altiverb 7 IR not found

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Tiffany, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Hey guuuuys,

I'm checking out different plugins, and stumbled upon the Altiverb7 XL (H00k version) . Somehow i managed to install it, (without the installer, but through a copying method i read on another Forum) but it cannot find any IRs. I can open the Plugin in Daw (Logic) but it cannot find any irbulk files, not even the third party ones which i tried to add ( into the normal Audio Ease IRs Folder ofc).

Anyone has an idea how to solve this? ^. ^

3. doctorG

doctorG Kapellmeister

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:like:
    :trashing:
    :facepalm:
    I love it when they go elsewhere and end up here so we can fix someone else's shit. :hillbilly:
    First you have to make sure that "copying method" from the other forum copied the library. Obviously without it, there is nothing that will show. If they were copied, you need to open the preference tab and link to their location.
    Alternatively, go back to that site and ask for a full refund.

1.png

5. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

The preferences options were alright, like in the image. I think it copied the library as well, its the Gear, Music, Post.irbulk and so on, right? :(

Attached Files:

6. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Hey Tiffany, make sure all your .irbulk files are in the /../Impulse Responses/Audio Ease IRs/ folder. Reload plugin and they should all show up in the browser?

7. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Sooooooolved finally.
    Thx famouslut, even tho not perfect, ur solution was close. So the .irbulk files were in the right folder (not quite). Anyway, I did from Logic a plugin Rescan, and it automatically created a new Folder, named Audio Ease (my installation folder was named AudioEase, without the space). After that i just copied the .ibulk files to the new created folder, and TADaaaaaa. It works. Thx guys !! :D :metal:

8. Ale Ale

Ale Ale Noisemaker

I'm interested in this "copying method" to install Altiverb 7. Where can I find it? Thank you