All Suite Live 11 Packs (Uptodate)

Discussion in 'Live' started by ArticStorm, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

my bad for not using capital letters for the pack name. I almost forgot what was your original long post anyway.

2. spncart

spncart Producer

Always keep a folder on Dropbox with all the Ableton 9/10/11 extensions + packs + M4L (about 150GB) - this is a must when reinstalling from scratch in full :)

3. thomas78

thomas78 Kapellmeister

on this same site ableton writes in german "Enthalten in Live 11 Suite." its contained in the 11 suite. i took a look, the lfo eg is in the core pack! the actual device youll find in browser - audio effects - modulators, but not in browser - max for live. strange indeed.

4. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Yes, I'm still thinking about a solution for the worst case scenario of having to do a complete reinstall (though this is my first time installing the big version of Ableton, previously I only used the Lite editions with few bundled packs). I actually do use an offline machine, but I still should do a complete backup of my most important softwares and samples to the cloud eventually. My project files I will backup to a second HDD locally.

Dropbox costs 120 bucks per year, right? Not very affordable for a one time data backup.

Oh yeah, now I realize that these "Max for Live Essentials" devices are already present. I now checked the changelog and it mentions that Ableton changed the folder structure in the browser and placed the included M4L devices in the corresponding instrument and effect subcategories, which makes sense if you subscribe to that particular taxonomy.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  5. thomas78

thomas78 Kapellmeister

sorry hazen, i was a little too fast :-(
    there some devices missing, eg map8, multimap, xypad. especially i miss buffer shuffler & instant haus! later the day ill try to install the old MaxforLiveEssentials_r40143_v2.0, its downloadable @sister's, the first ul.to link works fine. not that bad for a 5 years old posting!

edit @ a day later:
    its done! the m4l essentials are working fine. and every device is there where it belongs :) but when you search for lfo, it will be found twice. the new live 11 device is shown as "lfo", the added old device shows as "lfo.amxd". and both work fine, even side by side.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  6. spncart

spncart Producer

100 USD if you pay yearly, it's like nothing if you think about it. But thinking 'one-time backup' would be missing the big picture - I couldn't live without Dropbox and Time Machine. They are the only way to make sure your MBP is double backed by cloud + external ssd drive in real time. I even keep a second external ssd drive in a different location in case someone breaks into my house, steals my computer or if my house burns.

Hopefully when 5G and 6G are deployed Apple will come up with a real-time, ultra-speed Cloud backup - like sort of Dropbox on steroids.

7. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

@Hazen You can make a Live 10 Trial installisation via the downloader u get the old trial installer and then make free account and auth and send me the links, i will add them.

9. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

That's a very good idea. Unfortunately I have no VPN or other measures to ensure privacy and I wouldn't like to expose my IP towards Ableton under these circumstances (I have a legit Live lite account, so they have my identifying data).

Can anyone donate the original link please?

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

Everybody is free to do a trial version of ableton and download trial content, no need to be scared to do that ...

11. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Free Precision Bass Rack for Ableton:

Dude has a couple of other free Ableton racks (Drums, Percussion) too and if you like his stuff you can support hombre via Patreon. See the other videos on his Youtube profile!

12. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

13. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

14. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

15. soundgen

soundgen Member

I have it on my hdd.
    Am i allowed to post download links here?

16. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

No. since it is still sold with L11 Suite. Please write him a pm. No Links here.

17. soundgen

soundgen Member

Ok if it's still within Live 11 he should be download just Live 11 as posted here.

18. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Yes, I have Live 11 installed, but all M4L extensions got accidentally deleted during backup. Please PM if you can.

19. soundgen

soundgen Member

Re-install Live again and you have them again.
    Simple :)

20. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Bumping this!