All My VST3 Plugins Are Crashing Cubase 5 Mac Since Installing openssh

Discussion in 'Software' started by lyric8, Jun 11, 2015.

1. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

All My VST3 Plugins Are Crashing Cubase 5 Since Installing openssh DYLIB i just started a Mix and every VST 3 plugins except Waves is Crashing When i try to use the Presets as soon as i click on the presets panel then its crashing (( Dose Any One Have A Fix )) also i noticed that Photoshop 5 dose not open and Toast dose not open and who know how many more is any one having this Problem to i hope some one has a fix Thanks

3. Spacely

Spacely Producer

My VST3 Plugs were crashing Studio One V3 on load up. I have to move my VST3 folder just to get Studio One to open up. I don't know if any fix.

4. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Hi lyric8.Why don't you try keeping both the original DYLIB as well as the one provided by openssh in the same folder and see if that works for you.I tried that.It works in Ableton but crashes Logic or plugins manager says 'incompatible'.The other option is to copy the original Dylib that you had over this...overwrite....meaning you can't use the plugs from openssh though you can still use all your older stuff.I don't know ...that's what I did 'cause I had the same problem.Other members may be having this problem..we have to wait and see b'coz no one seems to be coming forward and discussing it.It may also be a problem with the older macs.I don't know.Hope someone has a fix for this or we just have to revert to not using these till someone gets a workaround.It is not the fault of the contributor as he clearly states that we have to backup the original dylib...just in case. :dunno:

5. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Hi Lyric8.It is good that you have started a discussion regarding this.Now lets wait and see who has a fix.Could be a minor thing that some of us are missing.Got to be grateful to openssh for all the effort taken in bring the good stuff to all of us.Hope things work out for those who are having trouble with this :mates:

6. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Delete the preferences plist and reset 32lives can help.
    I mainly use aus and no single problem in 10 9.5 :dancing:

7. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

I cant open old Altiverb or Speakerphone AU any more AU host or Logic dont even "see" those anymore

8. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

thanks all you guys for your comments and your advice thanks for your positive stuff but I think I'm just going to forget this and just get rid of the lib and wait until it's totally positivity working thanks guys i Really love the Softube Summit audio Stuff and Vocalign O Well thanks