All Maschine Questions....and Heffalump Icing

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Mastermark

Mastermark Newbie

Ok so i decided to try another update and installed 2.1.0 and it fires up fine only thing now is there are no sounds in there at all no librarys Do i also need to download this too

2. Roberto789

Roberto789 Newbie

Hi,

I have followed all the above mentioned steps to install the latest version of Maschine (2.1.0) and I can launch the program, but when I launch it, I have to choose between the demo mode, buying the product or activating it with an activation key which I do not have...

Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers

3. K33F

K33F Newbie

Same with me. I saw an updated xml file was posted in the comments over at audioz but all the links are down. If anyone could pm me a correct one I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: I figured out how to get the proper data for the XML file. All is working well now. Thanks.

4. nestleman

nestleman Newbie

Hello, I'm also trying to find out the corresponding UPID but wasn't successful yet. Could you please give me a hint? :unsure:

5. wattabass

wattabass Newbie

hello,
    I saw that you have all versions of maschine that is locked unlocked, right?
    First question: I do maschine 1 and 2 locked on a MacBookPro. If I install the unlocked, where I find them (how they differ as an icon in the application, and when I install, do not overwrite?).

6. wattabass

wattabass Newbie

hello, I wanted to ask for advice. I have Maschine 2.2.3 original, and I would like to install on my mac that too unlocked. My concern is that when I install it, it goes to install over the original. I have read that it can co-exist together in the same mac. Can you give me some advice. Thank You

7. tommycash

tommycash Newbie

Hello, thanx for your help.

I had the legal version of Maschine 2, I installed the cracked R2R update to 2.2.4, worked well so far. But i just installed the "Neon drive expansion" from R2R as well, I followed your instruction, it appears in the "Preferences -> Library -> Factory" but when i try to load a kit or a projet, maschine tells me i need to activate it via service center.

Do you know why?

Thanx in advance.

8. ELpH

ELpH Kapellmeister

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with Raw Voltage. First I coudn't get it into Maschine at all, I believe due to the SNPID # being off (336 instead of 337). After finally getting it to be recognized Maschine says I need to authorize it in service center. (after using Reg file).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT:

I figured it out, it was user error on my part, I didn't realize the patches you provided were required on top of the registry files.

I believe I have all 29 Maschine libraries added and working. I tested random patches from each library and there were no errors, though a few libraries required locating files when opening patches (even though they were located correctly in the library manager). But that was easy enough as you only need to do it once for a few libraries, and not for each patch.

Thanks for all your effort in this project! It's very appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  9. beatsupply

beatsupply Newbie

can you explain please what have to edit in the plist files? i'm on mac 10.9 and machine 2.0.6 and after added some extra expansion pack and added in the Shared folder maschi show upo all but don't load the kits -_- and show me this pop up for each kit that try to load..can you
    help me to fix this? thx in advance!

Schermata 2015-10-09 alle 05.26.20.png

10. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Why are you using such an old version??

Id get on to 2.3.1

11. beatsupply

beatsupply Newbie

could you explain how edit the plist file? i have

so do you think is a problem gived by the M2 old version?...trying to download the new version right now but don't think this is the problem because some libraries works like as cuba dark pressure etc while others like as astral flutter show that message...

12. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

Dark pressure is old. Astral Flutter is new.

Plist is OSX, if your PC i have no idea. Plist can be edited using Xcode which is free from apple.

13. beatsupply

beatsupply Newbie

i'm on mac and downloading the new version ;) hope will fix but if not how i have to edit the plist files? i don't mean with wich software i have to open them but what have to modify in them..it's some like as the kontakt's libraries with their nnct files? in a while thx for your time!

14. fullframedude

fullframedude Newbie

in case this question has already been answered, i'm sorry to ask it again; but i havn't found it in the comments.
    I'm on PC. I installed machine 2 r2r and updated to 2.3.
    i downloaded your expansions and tried to install some of them (Halcyon Sky, Drop Squad, Static Friction).
    all of them have been .iso-files only without anything else.
    Drop Squad and Static Friction appear in the factory tab und Halcyon Sky in the User Tab, but if i try to load any kit or sound it says: "PLease activate (x) via Service Center". well, there is no service center and no file to replace another or something. so.. what am i missing, dudes?

thx in advance

15. The LT

The LT Ultrasonic

Are you implying you can edit specific plists to make old non-ISO ripped libraries work? (Dark Pressure, Pulswerk, Raw Voltage, Transistor Punch, Vintage Heat).

If so, could you point to specific plist files to edit? Thank you a lot!

16. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

If your PC you need the R2R version with the registry file. I am not PC and cannot assist with that beyond the basics.

17. phoberus

phoberus Noisemaker

Do you guys us NKS presets for Omnisphere with Maschine 2?
    Did you pay for it, got some free presets or can you give me a hint to get a pirated one (no link, only the name or something)?

18. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

19. dr3n

dr3n Newbie

Hello folks.. I am in the same boat as some others on here mention - cant seem to find a definite answer.. But, I currently have a legit installation of Maschine 2.12.1 running on Win10

If i want to install the k'd version - then which version/updates/etc would i need to install?
    Do i need to uninstall my legit version completely first? (not fussed about doing that tbh)
    Or can i run both the legit and k'd version together?
    Is there anything else i need to be aware of or tips that you can offer on doing this?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated.. :)

20. kontaktuser

kontaktuser Newbie

Evening all
    Now i don't know if this issue has been asked about before, i'm sure it has but i can' find anything on it.
    But i'm on a Mac getting the usual Expansions via the usual routes but some won't install nice but so i extract them but when it comes to usin them i get an error saying the path is wrong and its a Windows path e.g D:/ etc .. How and where can i edit this... Thanks

Attached Files: