Aliens? AI? Boredom? Life Tips. Creativity. Sleep Deprivation.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Daisy69, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Don't even think like that.
    It's just stupid. You die anyway. Why shorten it and cut it much earlier.
    For sure you damage something doing it and it will have consequences which you even are not aware of.
    It's like ripping the engine out of a moving car.
    It is like buying video tutorial with 7 lessons and watch only 2 and delete the rest.
    It is like going to cinema and watch only 20 minutes of movie and exit instead of watching full 80 minutes movie.

We as people are very limited in receiving universe.
    We only see some limited spectrum, we not see everything. We only hear limited frequency spectrum between 20Hz - 20kHz.
    We don't hear everything.
    And those are only physical things.
    There are much more going on in mental aspects and outside them. We do not know everything about it and what is behind them.

About consequences you are not aware of.
    For example imagine that someone wanna give you $100 for your work. It will be your only money. And you need eat for 4 days one meal.
    But you say I don't wanna that much, I don't need. It's uncomfortable to have that much.
    I prefer $20. Someone was suprised and told you that you deserves full amount but he accepted your decision and gives you $20.
    Now you gonna to only restaurant to buy your meal but they raised price and now it is not $5 but it is $25.
    If you had $100 you will be able to buy 4 meals.
    But now you are screwed and decision that you make to cut the full amount bring a damage to you that you was not aware of.

2. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Good that no Foster :mad:

3. Ichos

Ichos Producer

Hello Miss...
    From all your post, You seem to have quite a lot of Wisdom to understand how life plays out...
    So.. I guess you are just confused and having difficult time focusing... Since you are well aware of all the answers to your questions yourself....
    Hoping that you would also be wise and strong enough not to give in to the lure of VICES and Vagaries of Life.

4. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

I just remembered really weird story from my childhood.
    When I was in kindergarten.
    One time when I entered the class there was still no teacher.
    There was 8 or 9 girls only. No adults, no one, just 9 little girls.
    They was sitting around the tables and were polite like in regular day.
    But when I entered the class after short time it was like some evil cursed them.
    One of the girl whispered something to other girl and this girl quickly ran to the door.
    She turned the lock that was on the inside.
    And second girl started like telling with angry voice.
    He is the only boy here. Let's beat him!
    And they started to beat me with hands and started to kick me.
    I panicly started to looking for place where I can hide and I run to the table and I hide under this table.
    But they still trying to kick me and other stuff.
    After few miutes of this horror Teacher finnally came.
    Thanks god.
    And she can't open the door and she was like.
    Hey. What is going on. Open the door! And knocking.
    Then I run with hope from the table quickly to open those doors.
    And she enter the class.
    When I turned around all the girls was sitting like normal. Like nothing happens.
    Like the fucking angels.
    And teacher ask.
    What is going on? Who closed the door?
    And all the girls was like it's him!
    I tried to explain everything to the teacher.
    But she was like. I don't believe you, You closed the door and telling me now some stupid fairy tales.
    When I told this to my mom. She was laughing at me that I am so pussy that girls beated me.
    And she doesn't believed me.
    It was very sad to me. No one believes me. But I was the only one who was telling the truth.
    Later I quickly forget about it and focus on everyday life.

It was my first life lesson. That people lying. And others can believe lyiers and no person who tells the truth.

I have this story in back of my head and remembering it from time to time.
    And now it is really strange to me.
    Like this was interference of some aliens or other forces to change something in me, to change my life.
    And like this force used those kids like tools.
    It really had big impact on me.
    And really probably changed my life.

I was very sensitive kid.
    One time in kindergarten at the beginning some kid crying because was sad about his mom.
    Like he doesn't wanted to be without her.
    I was very sad to see him while he suffered as he sat by the window and watched his mother walk away and get into her car and drive away.
    I tried to comfort him, to do everything in my power to make him feel better.
    Explain to him why we are here and that it is only temporary and he just must be patient and he will see his mom again soon.
    I don't know if this what I was doing was normal for 6 year old kid.

5. Ichos

Ichos Producer

No, In fact its quite atypical of an average 6 year old to engage in such behaviour and as such went on to show that some people in this world are born with a gifted heart

6. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

One time on the last class in high school PE teacher asked Us what we wanna do after school.
    When I told him that I wanted to make art, he laughed at me.
    Now he lost his job because was caught at the prom when he fucked a schoolgirl. And this was not first time when he does this.
    He had wife and daughter. What is now I don't know.

The message of this story is:
    Do not worry that some people laughing at you, are rude to you or didn't respect you enough.

I was little concerned.
    But look who the person who laughed at me turned out to be.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  7. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

[​IMG]

8. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

Hmm, for a moment i thought Foster had finally come to his senses...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Okay...

[​IMG]

10. reziduchamp

reziduchamp Platinum Record

11. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

When I was in kindergarten some rotten kid put sand down the back of my shirt which of course was very irritating on both a physical and emotional level. It happened in this very small, probably 8 x 8 meter area outside of the entrance to the room we were in and was cloistered and safe as we were yet 5 and six year olds. As the class went inside instead of walking straight to my chair in the circle in the classroom I went into the W.C. of which there were two adjacent stalls, closed the door and started to cry there because I didn't want the other children to see me, and of course to try to clean out the sand which was scratchy and uncomfortable. About a minute into my time in there the door opened and a young girl who was older than I was by at least a few years than my young kindergarten self came into where I was and began to talk to me. She addressed me by name although I did not know her, and with the kindness that she exhuded calmed me down by soothing my sadness and frustration with her kind words and sweet, sweet voice. Our conversation ended the very moment that I opened the the stall door. She was no longer in the small room, the door never having opened but nonetheless she had seemingly vanished into thin air. I asked one of my kindergarten teachers who the girl was came into to W.C.was but had no idea what I was talking about even though the door to the toilets was connected to the room and absolutely anyone entering had to be seen doing so, especially a child older than the rest.

To this very day as well as in those few minutes that I still remember as if it were only yesterday in my encounter with that entity of wonderfulness, I believe her to be an angel of sorts, though then my first thought aa a little kid that it was God incarnate as an 8 year old girl. I don't now believe in a God, but still....

I hope that you, Daisy69, never change and remain the sweet person that you seem to have always been.

12. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Cool story, little sad also. Kids mostly are very cruel. It was very nice reading. Thank You for sharing it with us!

13. Ichos

Ichos Producer

These sw
    Lois,

It will never matters who she actually was...

For you she will forever remain an angel who came to your aid at that moment and smoothed your mind and soul.

Those yearnings, mystery of her existence together with the sweet memories of her presence in that certain moment of your life will always continue to enrich your life's mementos

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

Sounds like a women's group now. :hug:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

[​IMG]

Someone:
    Someone else:

Other example.

Someone:
    Someone else:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  16. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I'm a dude. :thumbsup:

17. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Sorry Lieglein but I too have shlong like a Lois.

18. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

Is this good or bad then? :bleh:

19. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

It's neutral I think.
    We are just sensitive dudes.

20. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Funny story and apropos as that extended Barbie marketing tool was released a few days ago...

When I was 7 years old I was friendly with a brother and sister who lived in our large 30 story building, the duo of Ivy and Irwin Wolf. I went up to their apartment one day, and in the midst of hanging out and doing silly kid stuff like putting this popular in the day hair gel called Dipity Doo all over our heads and making spikes , Ivy took out her Barbie and Ken dolls and started to change their outfits. When the Barbie was undressed, naked and laying on the floor I felt a stirring of emotion, and perhaps even at that tender age I was getting in touch with my sexuality...I was attracted to Barbie as a girl and wanted to explore her body, feel her tiny hips in my hands and caress those little bumps on her chest. I didn't get a woody from the plastic or anything like that as a seven year old, but I strongly felt the manly tug of testosterone that is looking to hook up with the feminine estrogenic hormone that Barbie represented. At the end of my visit I asked Ivy if I could take the little naked doll home and promised to bring it back in the morning. She said yes and I was REALLY happy to take her home to meet my G.I. Joe guys which I had a few of. I was stoked!

When my dad came home from the office he saw that Barbie and kinda freaked out. I remember him becoming passionate concerning his misread of my want of having a Barbie doll in my possession (maybe partly too because of my desire to be a dancer after seeing Dick Van Dyke dance in the film Mary Poppins, LOL). I guess that he thought that I was sleeping when he got angry at my mom in the hallway leading to my brother and my bedroom when he said, and I remember it word for word as if we're yesterday..."No son of mine is going to be a faggot, that thing is outta here in the morning". Boy, did he get that completely wrong!! I love woman...always have and always will.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List