Algorithmix PEQ Orange and DRMeter mkII by MAAT Digital in 2018 (TBA)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Dec 20, 2017.

1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

QUOTE FROM THE EMAIL:

You may have heard we’re working on a new measurement product and a new EQ. The new DRMeter MkII is a triple threat plug–in, combining our realtime DR dynamic range estimation, official DR measurement and complete R128 measurement, along with some industry–first features.
    The upcoming thEQ orange is an all–new embodiment of Christoph’s PEQ orange that he did at Algorithmix. Some rather fancy engineers consider the orange, red and blue range to be the best sounding EQ on planet Earth.

Looks like, re-polished Algorithmix PEQ Orange is back in 2018, I hope x64 version and reasonably-priced...
    What if they started to rework all the Algorithmix stuff? First, DRMeter (created by Algorithmix and co.), then its brand-new update as DRMeter mkII...now Algorithmix old plugins? =) They cost as digital hardware DSP per plugin + existence as DX version (and lately VST 32-bit only) + those simple ugly GUIs reminding Windows from the 90's + not so flexible and not advanced by functionality...but the top quality algos of the earliest digital eqs and linear phase of RED and ORANGE versions, as well as minimum phase of BLUE eq...and other stuff...and they are still in use by some top mixing/mastering engineers...might be a good rework will be..huh?
    Good pre-Christmas and pre-New Year news?)))))))))

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Cool can't wait :wink:

4. rootwits

rootwits Producer

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  5. There is none better alg at boosting the low end than this eq. I have had a really old 32bit version of this in my plugin folder since a donkey's years. I hope I still have the installer somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
  6. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List