AKAI Professional Analog Custom Shop Pedals/Stompboxes

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Studio 555, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

AKAI Professional

'Analog Custom Shop'

Pedals/Stompboxes

[​IMG]

The Pedals/Stompboxes included in this 'Analog Custom Shop' Series can be of interest for musicians and/or nostalgic lovers of FX Pedals/Stompboxes with their proper sonic characteristics...

HISTORIC TONE

Akai Professional has a history of delivering sought-after, groundbreaking guitar effects. From the Shred-O-Matic, an outrageous multi-mode tube/solid-state distortion pedal with expression control, to our most famous pedal to date, the DEEP IMPACT SB1 Synthbass Pedal, Akai Pro has been bringing innovative and unique stomp boxes to guitarists for years. One of Akai Pro's most iconic pedals, the E2 HEADRUSH, ignited the use of looping pedals for guitar players everywhere thanks to its ease of use and remarkable quality. Before long, artists like KT Tunstall were using it to create captivating loops, layering sound upon sound and fashioning hits like Black Horse & The Cherry Tree.

THE ANALOG CUSTOM SHOP PEDALS

Building upon this history of quality and ingenuity, Akai Professional is bringing a new generation of boutique-quality effects to guitarists. Each one delivers everything that discerning guitarists demand: rugged all-metal construction, premium internal components including germanium transistors, and true bypass signal paths. Welcome to the Analog Custom Shop. It’s time to experience ten incredible, all-analog pedals that deliver everything from furious distortion and wailing overdrive, to sweeping delay and delicate, mesmerizing tone.

AKAI Professional Analog Custom Shop Pedals/Stompboxes

3. GanjaRa_

GanjaRa_ Newbie

määäc please

j/k :rofl:

4. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I love to mangle sounds with guitar pedals, but I never really considered using AKAI pedals. This Deluxe Distortion looks interesting, though... does anyone have any good experiences with AKAI pedals? Are they worth it?

I believe these are Mac ready, GanjaRa. LOL Hell you can use these with ATARI, too. LOL [I know you were joking]

Cheers!