Airwindows plugins to finally offer Mac and Windows VST

Discussion in 'Software' started by returnal, Aug 6, 2016.

1. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

It's good this thread has resurfaced. I hadn't notice Chris went VST/PC with his plugs. Indeed he makes some cool stuff and deserves to get some revenue for his offerings. I will be joining the happy family shortly :) Cheers all

2. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Also, you should redownload ALL plugins, and replace them, because in October there was an update for all of them, fixing issues, CPU killness minimized, denormalizations fixes, improved sound engine. Saturators and vintagemaking stuff coming soon))) ToVinyl, Hard Vacuum, Purest Drive, Purest Squish and more more more.

3. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

o-Kee-doh-kee, I'm going here http://www.airwindows.com/ to re-download. Thanks for the reminder about AIRWINDOWS existing.

4. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Air windows lol.... Snake oil

5. mild pump milk

What if all existing audio plugins are just "snake oil flowing in the veins of beautiful analog GUI and sold by marketing gurus"?
    Remember, instruments done for playing music, making different sounds; processing done for changing/remaking/improving/destroying/fixing/freshing-up sound(s). What is wrong with Airwindows? They change, remake, distort, saturate, fix sound in a very good quality...So, what's the extremely expensive gear for? For making small analog nuances? Nuances for whom? For mp3 listeners? Again debates? Analog vs digital? Airwindows vs Izotope vs Manley vs LANDR vs iPhone app vs...? This shit will never stop.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  6. mild pump milk

Chris's mom died on Wednesday 6, as I understand from reading about brand-new his Swell plugin
    Xmas gift will be Console5 and PurestConsole

7. Death Thash Doom

Death Thash Doom Platinum Record

I'm sorry to hear that, My family and myself have lost someone so close this year and it has been brutal, This time of year is really a time I'm struggling with not having them around. I will try to pass on my condolences if I can via youtube (as I don't use any other social media things).

It isn't just greed from venture capitalist's, It's Patreon itself, They shut down people that the founder/runner of it does not like or rather if there are enough whinging weasel's logging complaints. Yet more of this culture war that is being waged, It's just a pest.
    This seems like a fair alternative in the case, I know Chris isn't being silenced for having the "wrong" political points of view...etc. I do not know if it will add up to less money going to the person(s) whom deserves it instead of bullshit added on fees than Patreon offers, I know there are other alternatives to Patreon but this one I am aware of due to it being dedicated to not silencing anyone by removing their ability to make shekels if people wish to donate for the content they create https://www.makersupport.com/ free speech to me is critical

All the best to all/Merry yule tidings to y'all :cheers: