AIR Music Technology AIR AIEP3 Complete Instrument Pack!?!

Discussion in 'Software' started by phloopy, Sep 23, 2017.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi

Is this packet worth 150 US? And ......

It says you dont need a iLok key but does that means you need to authorize via a iLok account?

• Internet access (Download and Authorization)
    • Notes:
      • No iLok key required

Includes:

• Hybrid 3.0 – High-Definition Analog & Wavetable Synth
    • Loom – Modular Additive Synthesizer
    • Vacuum Pro – Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer
    • Structure – Multi-Timbral Sampler Instrument
    • Strike – Ultimate Virtual Drummer Instrument
    • Velvet – Vintage Electric Piano Instrument
    • Transfuser – Melodic & Rhythmic Groove-Creation Instrument
    • THE RISER – Synth-based Transition Designer
    • DB-33 – Tonewheel Organ Simulator
    • MINI GRAND – Acoustic Grand Piano
    • Fresh AIR Expansion – Presets for Vacuum Pro
    • Flux Transitions Expansion – Presets for theRiser
    • AIR Creative FX Collection PLUS – 28 Classic Audio FX
    • XPAND!2 – MULTITIMBRAL ALL–IN–ONE WORKSTATION
    • D. Ramirez Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3
    • Marco Lys Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3
    • Mark Knight Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3
    • Rene Amesz Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3
    • Tocadisco Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3
    • Analog Trap Expansion – Presets for Hybrid 3

The Ultimate Virtual Instrument Collection
    The AIR AIEP3 Complete Instrument Pack combines multiple synthesis technologies, premium instrument samples, high-definition drums, vintage electric pianos, and a comprehensive groove-creation platform to provides today’s musician, composer, and producer with the latest innovations of German-engineered software. Hybrid 3.0 is an analog and wavetable synthesizer that combines the warmth of analog synthesis with futuristic digital controls; Loom is a modular additive synthesizer that lets you explore additive synthesis with 30 editable modules and a sound-shifting Morph Pad; Vacuum Pro is a polyphonic analog tube synthesizer that re-invents the gritty glory of the analog age; Structure delivers a world of sounds with multi-timbral layering and comprehensive sample editing; Strike is a drum and arranger instrument with a realistic performance engine; Velvet puts five sought-after electric pianos at your fingertips; and Transfuser is a melodic and groove creation that offers powerful sound manipulation capabilities. Altogether, the AIR instrument Expansion Pack includes 70+GB (uncompressed) samples, loops, effects, and 3000+ tweakable patches and presets programmed by legendary sound designers.

Universal Plugin Support
    All twenty plugin instruments in the AIR AIEP3 Complete Instrument Pack are available in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Each title seamlessly integrates with popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more. The new AIR Instrument Expansion Pack includes the 2.0.2 enhancements of its 4 core offerings (Strike, Velvet, Structure, and Transfuser), 1.0.1 versions of Loom and Vacuum Pro, and AIR Music Tech’s flagship synthesizer – Hybrid 3.0.

AIR Music Technology is a trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  3. Willum

Willum Rock Star

If you have any of the air instruments already you can get this pack for $75 from plugin boutique.
    They keep doing giveaways and cheap deals for air instruments, they did XPAND!2 for a dollar a while ago.
    I,ve got XPAND!2, velvet and Transfuser all of which i like.
    However i wouldn't pay the full price for the pack but half price seems worth it.

None of the instruments are the best of the type but if you have nothing else similar then i'd say it's worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Kloud

Kloud Guest

:yes: Yeah personally I think it is worth $150 as there some pretty cool stuff in there :)
    When you consider one VSTi comes at about $150 standard then your getting a lot for your money really.
    You can even do it cheaper sometimes. Is often a good idea to buy a single VSTi when they have a sale on and go for the upgrade which they also sell at half price a lot of the time....If you gonna do it at Plugin Boutique as they always selling the upgrade cheaply and you get rewards....Can often pick up say a single VSTi for say less than $10 and then sometimes they offer the complete upgrade at around $60 to $100ish but it varies considerably....Loom is pretty cool to mess around with & additive synthesis something cool to learn and some good stuff.
    The sampled content for Structure 2 is quite hefty at 37GB.....Hybrid 3 is a useful synth also imo....I actually quite like Velvet also & some nice sounds there. The AIR Creative FX Collection compromises some pretty useful plugins also....You don't need an iLok key and can just register the location through the iLok manager which is real easy OR if you do have an iLok you can activate the plugin on your iLok. Some of the expansions are pretty crappy but they non important really....All in all I personally think you are getting a shed load of useful content for $150 when you compare it to certain products on the market but you can upgrade more cheaply at certain times if you own one or more plug-ins already. Only thing i don't personally like is that you don't say register an account at AIRmusic where you can keep track but rather just register the serials but isn't really a problem at all and is just a personal preference.....All things considered I reckon its a good deal with loads of useful content but you can possibly do it a bit cheaper at certain times :bow:

5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Thanks Willum :like::like: