Aggravating vibration creates involuntary action

Discussion in 'PC' started by Thomas Keller, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Thomas Keller

Thomas Keller Newbie

If any one has seen or experienced this before, please help!
    I am using a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed, and a Microsoft mouse. Soundeffekte tone
    Periodically, the mouse will *vibrate* in my hand. If a web browser is open, the previous page will automatically be displayed. If multiple tabs are open, the focus will shift to the previous tab. If there are controls on the page, sometimes a control will be selected (e.g. a 'mouse click') without me actually clicking the mouse.

This occurs randomly, and without warning. It is extremely frustrating, and has already caused some distress.
    https://klingeltonemp3.info/
    I would like to know the cause, and (of course), the cure... if any of you folks have seen this.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Buy/try a new mouse?

I've had a lovely/working marble trackball for 10 years so I have no idea what could cause it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Just disable mouse gestures in browser and all is good.

As to my small experience this is normally a sign that the batteries are low.

5. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Throw it away NOW!!! (not in your trash but rather wrapped twice in thick plastic bags far from your house and not near a school yard). I've seen it before during my time defending indigenous tribes in The Amazon rainforest. After a few days of my mouse vibrating, what must have been hundreds of highly venomous baby Brazilian Wandering spiders exploded outward from their cosy mouse nest, a few nearly landing up my nostrils and likely killing me. It was a close call that almost nearly ended me. I was however bitten twice on my right arm that day and luckily was saved by the tribal shaman, he wrapping my arm in the leaves of a special palm and thereby drawing the poison away from traveling to my heart. Don't take a chance or listen to @No Avenger for he is ignorant to the inherent danger that faces you.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

:(, caught. [​IMG]