Age Of Darkening - Mekanical Chatter (My NEW Dark Ambient Album)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by ned944, Sep 16, 2015.

1. ned944

ned944 Moderator

As a Show Of Appreciation for all of the Love show by the Wonderful people of Audiosex, I am offering a 50% off of the price of my CD for Audiosexers to purchase at BandCamp via the following address; https://mekanicalchatter.bandcamp.com/ , with the discount code it is Only $2.00, This forum is the best on the internet, Love being a member here! Thanks for all the Love, Support, And Encouragement! Use the Discount code 'audiosex' at checkout.

:thanks:

This my first Dark Ambient album “Age Of Darkening” produced under my pseudonym “Mekanical Chatter”. This Album would probably have not seen the light of day if it had not been for this forum, and the people in it. AudioSex.Pro is such a powerhouse full of knowledge, information,and helpful people with real insight and criticism, this enables and encourages a professional development environment. So I would encourage everyone to jump in, contribute and interact with the people here, there are so many positive aspects to be enjoyed.

I would like to extend a Special Thanks to the following members for their extended Encouragement and support; @Catalyst, @Mykal, @Cav Emp, @gandalf, @Xyenz Fyxion, @One Reason, @K33F, @ArticStorm

Also thanks to ALL the members I have met, chatted with, and that have listened to my music, I truly appreciate it!

[​IMG]

Age Of Darkening” tells the story of the coming Dark Ages of Global Oppression and Tyranny. In the last days of man the Machine will Arise and eradicate the common man, as the Elite rise to ultimate power. Even as we see it coming on the horizon, we blindly follow the path laid before us. Like sheep to the slaughter we bow to our corporate masters, embroiled in our own self interests. We are segregated and turned against each other, like rabid dogs for the sport of the elite

The time to act is not in the future, the time to act has not passed, The time to act is NOW! So RISE up my brothers and sisters, Oppose the Machine! Resist, join the Revolution, destroy the plans of the mega corporate cartels and their evil overlords. Before we are but echoes in the past. Faded memories to be written out of history by those that would rule over us, for it is truly the Age Of Darkening....

If you would like to support me, this is available on Bancamp at the following link. Thanks Again!

https://mekanicalchatter.bandcamp.com/

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Proud to be the first comment, prouder to be credited just for giving honest feedback :). I will jump in and give this a nice thorough listening when I get home :goodpost:

4. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Thanks @Cav Emp , All Feedback helps, and Honest Feedback helps the most. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my work!

5. oneunder

oneunder Ultrasonic

Am enjoying it man ! Strangely enough I'm reading some Chaos Magick books at the moment . Works well. :)

6. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Thanks @oneunder, Appreciate the Feedback. Glad you are enjoying it and Thanks for listening!

7. oneunder

oneunder Ultrasonic

Do you release stuff under other names ?

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

flash isnt playing here, so soundcloud doesnt work and bandcamp too. :(

9. ned944

ned944 Moderator

ned944, is the only other name i release under currently, I do have another side project that is in the works but is down the line a ways.

My material can be found at the following links

http://soundcloud.com/ned944 (Most Current Material)

https://soundcloud.com/Bentmoonrecords (2010-2013 Material)

https://soundcloud.com/Mekanical-Chatter (Dark Ambient Only Releases)

https://mekanicalchatter.bandcamp.com/

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  10. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Are you on a Mac? It works on windows, so not sure what I can do to make it available for MAC users having problems. Any suggestions?

11. ArticStorm

im on windows, but i am running alpha versions of FF and Chrome and both ended the support for flash.

i have no idea why bandcamp looks so strange in both browsers too. also in torbrowser. would really like to listen to it. because the other piece you posted was really cool. any other way?

12. ned944

ned944 Moderator

@ArticStorm, How do you usually listen to music? (sent you a PM)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  13. oneunder

oneunder Ultrasonic

Nice one Ned. Will check those links out.
    Having no problems with SC or BC. I'm using Ubuntu Mate 14.04 and Firefox 40.0.3 .
    :) I have had tons of problems with flash in the past though . :(

14. ArticStorm

@ned944 as mp3 128 should work good for me.

hmm on the desktop works, but this one is packed up.

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This is a truly inspiring thread because as I've said to you before, it would be a crime for any of your music to not see the light of day. I'm really happy and honored to have played some small role in the decision to get this out there for the world to experience because it's really something that envelopes the senses and pushes us to think outside of the box in terms of our own music. Congratulations on an amazing job with an amazing album and oh look, there's some stellar artwork to go with it. Makes me wonder how many other hidden gems are out there just waiting to be heard. :unsure:

16. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Hi @ned944,
    although this is not my most favourite genre, I highly applaud to you for finishing an album. :dj:
    I have mine in works since 2009 and it has been rewritten at least 50 times at this point. I just can't seem to finish even one track on it. :sad:
    The first track is the most difficult it's either too chaotic or too soulless and doesn't fit to the "story".

Well huge thumbs up to you for pulling this out!

17. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Thanks Andrew for taking the time to listen, Much appreciatted!

18. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Great concept, superbly executed. Well done my friend :mates:

19. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

good work! but i would maybe release it as noise sample library, not as an album, as there is almost zero musicality here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  20. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

Proper nice proper proper proper nice, nice nice nice nice.....

However lol, minor minor minor. Track names eughhh... Gas mask stuff is so last cold war.

How fucking lovely the noise is though

21. I LOVE the first 3 minutes and need some serious time tomorrow to immerse myself in your beautiful clatter. Can't wait, thanks