After 30 Musical Talent Disappears

Discussion in 'Music' started by black.afrika.zulu.x, Sep 14, 2018.

1. DieM

DieM Rock Star

2. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

I wrote my first songs because i thought i played music better than baseball. My goal was to play my songs loud outside my girlfriend's house so i could annoy her dad and i was completely successful in doing so, but blimey he came out with a bat and attempted to teach me some baseball... Life works in mysterious ways. Now what do you make of this.
    Absolutely. At last the truth we 've been blind to so many years. Man, in my dad's village there is a person who's as good an actor as Denzel Washington. With the only difference that he's a white ugly sheephoarder, hasn't had any formal education and can't speak English nor does he even know his own mother tongue well. But when he does the sheep's voice, man, you 'll think he's a sheep himself, that's how good an actor he is.
    Btw, i am sure that in your town there are 5 Botticellis, 3 Mozarts, 2 Michael Jacksons and 4-5 Elvises. You just haven't met them yet but hey, they 're there waiting to be discovered. In my town we have the new Da Vinci. He makes the most amazing ships by just folding paper. Of course he has to perfect his craft a bit because while in water those paperships get wet and sink after a short while but this is brand new tech, it needs sometime to be refined.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. [​IMG]

People don't need to be "discovered" - that's the whole point. It's pure egotistic folly to suppose that it matters how many people experience one's work. It matters most to pimps, managers, and other parasites who exploit it because they have no work of their own. For every million dollars you make for yourself, you've made a billion for those who hold your leash. It's like digging your grave with your teeth.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual