adobe audition display fuckery

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cclcng, Apr 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Cclcng

Cclcng Ultrasonic

I've never had thi issue in all of my years of using audition, and it's annoying as balls. I uninstalled nuked and reinstalled both 2024 and 2023 a couple of releases for both (m0nkrus and r2r) to see if it was baked in. but it strikes me more as a graphics compatibility issue or something.

The issue is that my mouse cursor completely disappears if it is anywhere on the amplitude waveform in the editing window. It works everywhere else including the small tick that runs along the thin border of the time ruler on the windows header.
    I thought that maybe changing the theme of the appearance specifically the waveforms background color but absoutely nothing. Believe i turned hardware acceleration, but maybe I did it wrong. I also disabled fullscreen optimizations from the compatibility tab, used the annoyign geforce experience "game" modes and messed about. As well as the AMD display app. Still the problem persists. Has anyone seen this before? SUrely it must be a compatibility thing, right? I also updated my (nvidia studio) drivers to the latest update.

thanks!