Adding .nicnt and wallpaper to Kontakt 6.60

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Mac Fionn, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Mac Fionn

Mac Fionn Noisemaker

*Please note: I have searched here, and google at large, for this information and have been overwhelmed with results that do not get me any closer to a definitive answer.

Updated question: should I be using a different version of 6, other than the 6.6.0? And I've seen mention of a cracked .dll file. Is this relevant to the issue?

1. Can we add .nicnt/wallpaper (libraries) to Kontakt 6.6.0 via a patch or hack? Im using the portable version from the sister site. I also have v5.6 (also portable) installed, but will not play some newer libraries.

Everywhere I look, im reading that v6 removed the ability to import libraries, but I see people here still requesting .nicnt/wallpaper from others, and some looks like newer items that I wouldn't think v6 would import or work on v5.x.

Is there an up-to-date explanation on this, maybe? A how-to? Walk-through? idiots guide? anything?

Thank you for your time and forgiveness of asking what im sure is a basic and well-beaten topic.
    Mac

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  3. Mac Fionn

Mac Fionn Noisemaker

Anybody have wisdom to share, please?

4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual