Adding all available Expansions to Maschine

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by The LT, Oct 31, 2015.

1. The LT

The LT Ultrasonic

It's a bit of a weird OP, but a while ago, I've somehow managed to add all available libraries to my Maschine installation and they do work and appear in the Expansion list, including those that had no available ISOs (i.e Pulswerk, Dark Pressure and a few old ones).

I remember having fiddled with a ton of .plists in a ton of directories, basically trying to convince the update-installers to "upgrade" the libraries in question.

The question is: Does anyone remember which .plists should be edited/added for the updaters to work and fully add the expansions to Maschine. (Pictures in the list and all).

Also, some of those Expansions (the same old ones) don't show on my Preferences in Maschine although they do work. Where is that information stored in Maschine. (So I could relocate and rescan them on the other external drive)?

Thanks to anyone who may have the info!

3. junt

junt Member

only 3rd party expansions dont show up on mine hope some1 could help us

4. GuestStar

GuestStar Ultrasonic

I have similar issue. I installed all availible expanasions. I did a rescan of libraries. This libs appears in Maschine. I checked the reg information. The right location apears on the reg.
    But after click on projects or kits some of the kit's they can't be located. Any idea how to solve this issue?

5. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Its a cluster fuck adding all these. Especially if you want them all in the NI browser side & not the User.... Had to nest other expansion folderd\s within other expansion folders in order to get them into the NI browser side... A step by step post would be cool, but I doubt anybody will make the effort.. I sure as hell wont lol.

6. GuestStar

GuestStar Ultrasonic

In my case they apear in the ni browser and I see them all. But if I clik on them I get the message not found or a message to locate them.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  7. mapjay

mapjay Member

anyone w an update on this topic?