Addictive Drums 2 (R2R) Issue with Fairfax

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ben Taylor, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Ben Taylor

Ben Taylor Newbie

Hi guys, I've had a search but no luck so far.

Basically I "acquired" a copy of AD2 and followed all the footsteps on the notepad installer walkthrough thing, anyway everything has installed and all the sounds are working EXCEPT for the two fairfax rooms (so quite a large chunk of the sounds).

They light up as being triggered but just no sound comes out for these sets of samples, all the AD packs work just not fairfax 1 and 2.

The only thing I can think of is I did have the demo before, and when I first installed AD2 (R2R) I wasn't 100% sure of what I was required to do so may have done some steps in the wrong order.

Is there any way of completely ridding my laptop of everything remotely related to AD2 so I can retry? Or are there any other things I can do to get the faifax samples sounding?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

3. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I would suggest Revo Uninstaller to get rid of all traces of AD2 from the registry as well as files before reinstalling it.

Good luck

4. Ben Taylor

Ben Taylor Newbie

I've just installed Revo but AD2 doesn't show up in the list of programmes?

5. Ben Taylor

Ben Taylor Newbie

I've just reinstalled the demo and then uninstalled that with revo, deleted everything that showed up. restarted and reinstalled the R2R AD2 and still the same issue..... so frustrating