Addictive Drums 2 official + cracked ADpacks ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by MARJU GRLYO, Jan 29, 2015.

1. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Hi !

I'm into stuff like Black Keys/White Stripes or mainstream garage rock like that, I heard and trying the Addictive Drums 2 Standalone (Sadly no RTAS so far) and really sounds like a very good tool !

Do you think it is possible to use the cracked ADpacks ? I guess not but we never know… Or what ADpacks you would pick for my musical style ?

Thank you very much ;)

Ps : I'm on Mac, I guess like the VST from Win to Mac we can't use Win RTAS on Mac, right ?

3. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

It's my understanding you cannot use cracked packs with legit AD2... sorry! (and if they did not include RTAS in it, it's probably not coming, like whats happening with Kontakt by NI now, I think digidesign is making everyone drop that format and only use aax in a crap move to make everyone update to PT 11 or whatnot... sucks.. sorry!

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Protools users already know use the Vst Wrapper 11 Under no more Dpm New Plugs

5. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

I don't use PT much anymore studio5599, how well does it work? Is it flakey?

6. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

:dunno: i to stopped using it when Studio One got serious :drummer: :mates: and the other newer Daws got bigger :grooves: and better, lately :wow: when i hear protools it makes me sick :( :lmao:
    there days are finally numbered *yes* ! Thank God ! How ever the lass K" Version of it Did seem to be a bit Buggy *yes* Bye forever Blowtools ! life goes on :beg: AMEN :wink:

7. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Thanks for the replies guys :wink:

Yeah I meant RTAS or AAX 32 Bits...

I agree, AVID politic is such bullshit... But sadly Pro Tools will stay the most "Pro" tool, at least for studio's customers for a few years again...
    I did my studies on Pro Tools, but hope things will change soon... (And honestly still in 2015, Pro Tools has such a boring interface... Mix window is great though)

I use the Bluecat wrapper so far, and save money to buy AD if I still use it in a few weeks. The Fairfax drums sound best to me anyway, they should be enough.

But you're right, DPM/RTAS are over now...

And last thing, not sure AAX has been cracked for Win but we can't use it on Mac ? I'm sure it can't be done but I probably need to dream... :rofl: