Add instrument and presets to Arturia Analog Lab?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mission, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Mission

Mission Newbie

Hi everyone, I know there are posts similar to this one but I cannot find an answer specific to my problem...

I downloaded Analog Lab Pro, V collection 9 and sound banks for Arturia and everything showed up fine. But later, I installed Augmented Woodwinds and it works properly and the presets as well, but neither the instrument or the presets shows up in Analog Lab. Other people having this issue was because they installed the instrument first and then Analog Lab, but since I did it the other way around shouldn't the presets and instruments have updated? Augmented Woodwinds presets do show up in Program data/Arturia/presets.

Should I delete db.db3 and let it build the database again? Try reinstall again? What can I do to fix this? Thank you!

3. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

if they are present on your computer and useable, why do you need them to appear in analog lab. if they can be launched separately and the vst appear in your daw, just create a shortcut on your desktop for when you want to use them, or am i missing something here?

4. Mission

Mission Newbie

yes it's not that big of a deal it's just that I really like to have all my preset un analog, that way if I dont really know what im looking for I just search through all my presets at once in analog lab with the genre, characteristics and and styles filters :)

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

Once you start updating individual plugins from V Collection, you end up with this. If rebuilding db works, that's what I would try to do. When Analog Lab starts complaining about every other synth not being found because you have updated copies of them, it gets very annoying.

Eventually I got rid of them both and started just installing only some of the synths separately.

6. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

The presets will drown you if you let em, start marking favorites when you find them, it will save a lot of time later.