Add cracked library to Payed Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by hugopaul, Jun 3, 2020.

1. hugopaul

hugopaul Newbie

Hello guys i'm new here, so i've bought komplete 12 and i wanted to know if i could add a cracked library like exhale for instance to my library in kontakt, without having troubles, didn't want to try without advices haha.

Someone did it ?

Have a good day ! :D

3. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

On Windows you can load non-legit libraries in Kontakt Portable next to legit Kontakt.
    On Mac there is no Portable version that would have a separate Service Center from the legit Kontakt.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Dave_Music

Dave_Music Platinum Record

Sorry to inform you but there is no such thing as a Cracked LIBRARY, just a Cracked KONTAKT.
    Therefore, the only way to run a library like Exhale is in a Cracked Kontakt, so you cant use in your Bought Kontakt.
    But you can use a Cracked Kontakt Portable, along side your Bought version (as stated above) but I personally only run the cracked version (eventhough I own/bought kontakt) as its easier than running 2 versions. There is no really reason to run a bought version, even if you own it, as a good cracked version is better (as you can TRY all the libraries available)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Bandit

Bandit Producer

Same for me...

6. hugopaul

hugopaul Newbie

Okok that makes sense, i'm on mac so i'd have to delete my bought version in order to install the cracked one if i understand right.
    i'm just afraid that it would impact the projects i'm working on and not keep the data of like what sound i'm using here and how i've set it percisely.
    To give a clear example, let's say i'm working on projet 1, and that on that project i'm using rickenbauer bass with the preset n2 in which i've changed the integrated reverb.
    If i delete my version and then upload the cracked one, will this new version still be able to convert the data and give me back the bass the way i've set it or did i loose this data in some way ?

Same question for the custom drum kits made by taking samples here and there from maschine factory library.

Sorry by advance if i'm not being very clear and precise, trying my best haha.

And it's so great to have a place like this to share knowledge and tips, that's a true wonderland :):bow:

7. anon69

anon69 Producer

this question should result in an automatic ban.

8. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Haha. But purely due to to the fact that op thought there was such a thing as "cracked libraries"!

9. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@hugopaul
    Your daw remembers all plugin settings in the project, without you having to save (in Kontakt) those Kontakt instruments that you have edited.
    So nothing to worry about re. your questions above.
    Welcome to AS! :)

10. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Exactly...