Add an audio track...customize/How to?

Discussion in 'Live' started by hayabusa, Dec 2, 2018.

1. hayabusa

hayabusa Producer

Hi guys!

I got a question regarding creating an audio track, but not the one right click and ADD...
    Let me explain:

1/I got an external instrument, not midi so I want to record that "beast" straight in, in Live. I set up my "audio from" and "audio to"; perfect...

2/Using the Push 2, I want to recall that particular audio track in any set. I got others instruments and I would like to do the same for each of them, permitting me to record each one when I want, using the Push.

What I did so far is I create a ".als" by saving my audio track...

So, how do I recall it via the Push?
    Press ADD track/Audio track/...user or Collections? But it doesn't appear! I would like to create a specific audio track for each of my instruments to recall them on the fly and launching them via the Push 2...

Thanks guys for your help

Update: maybe create a full template with my audio routing already set could be an option although, It could be more useful and less "crowdy" to recall them according to my needs...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018

Attached Files: