Acustica Xmas giveaway Ceil for FREE.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Jeffriezal, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Jeffriezal

Jeffriezal Producer

Others have their heads in the clouds.
    We bring you Ceil. Get it FREE.

[​IMG]

Celebrate Christmas with a brand new, incredible piece of dreamware for your studio. FREE until February 14, 2019* (reg. €99)

From December 19, 2018 through February 14, 2019 you have the opportunity to add an incredible-sounding processor to your studio setup, completely free. Ceil features a powerful compressor - which can work as a general audio leveler or a full-blown dynamics destroyer - an incisive EQ section, pan and stereo spread controls, and a preamp.

Ceil is based on a heavily modified British channel strip that we sampled at the end of 2017 during one of our official workshops - held at a studio near the lake of Como.

Use Ceil on vocals, electric bass, percussions, drums, and more. It will simply leave you speechless.

Do not forget to download our nice Xmas 2018 ' Ceilendar' from inside Aquarius as it also includes Ceil's user manual!

[​IMG]

Source : http://acustica-audio.com/pages/spe...FqklGmxDPUg1T4WiishQsgKuIjv7DYV3gscdf17r4EK6Y

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

More info ( to easily download it *)

*Ceil (AU, VST, VST2, AAX) is a commercial plugin that is released as a free Christmas Gift for everyone until February 14, 2019. In order to obtain Ceil for free and use it on your system, you will need to download Aquarius, our download manager, log in to Aquarius using your User Email and Password, download the plugin in the desired format and authorize it by February 14, 2019 - 11:59 p.m Italian time. After this date, your free copy of Ceil will be automatically turned into a commercial version at no cost. Starting February 15, 2019, Ceil will have a cost of €99 (VAT incl.). Like all commercial Acustica Audio plugins, a 30-day, fully functional trial will be available for download to let you evaluate it before purchase. Failing to authorize the plugin before the end of the promotion will invalidate your license and it will not be possible to keep using Ceil for free. By registering an account and downloading Aquarius, you are automatically subscribed to our Aquarius backend services. Therefore, you are accepting our GDPR Policy and agree to our Terms of Service, which include receiving periodical promotions, commercial communications and occasional discount coupons. You can of course unsubscribe from our services at any moment by clicking the dedicated link in the communications you will be receiving.

(* italians thinks to pasta even when they are sharing things :) )

4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

:dj::cheers:[​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

Too bad, it was ong but now i'm downloadding this stuff =) Courage bro' ;)

6. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Think fast, move faster! :cool:

7. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i dunno this registration fiddle accounts bla²...is it ok....or to much ??

8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

9. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

31 minutes clearly to long respond time ...i got to check asex all 15 too , now........heh heh..:no::no::no:

10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Cheers for the info @Jeffriezal ...Just saw it in acquarius...Downloading it (small size 311mb, so probably no individual unit).
    A homebrew from a British channel ! Sounds yummy !

And it's a nice move by AA. They wanna show both the quality they're achiveing now, and the load on the cpu they've reached with core 13. Probably in the hope to hook new customers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. beatletown

beatletown Guest

Installed trough aquarius, opens up nicely in my daw, but how do you authorize it now?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. Jeffriezal

Jeffriezal Producer

Restart after installation might help to authorize it. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. beatletown

beatletown Guest

I have to say acustica has the dumbest authorization process ever. Only cloud subscription is worse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Downloaded. Installed. Tested.

Works fine :wink:

• List
  15. TW

TW Guest

100% correct. That s why I dont buy aquas. It is really annoying. Dongle and cloud is even better than this ...
    Never ever works fast and easy for me. NEVER grrrr !!!

16. Daned

Daned Member

I installed it via Aquarius. It's working nicely. Does it automatically get authorized?

17. beatletown

beatletown Guest

And does it even work with an offline computer? I think not. Imagine having all these plugins in your projects and not being able to go online for some reason.
    Same reason i dont buy their plugins.

18. Fernando Roma

Fernando Roma Ultrasonic

Like it! Anyone know what british channel they sampled?

19. TW

TW Guest

Yay got it after an hour of hitting the reauthorize button it is working. And I had to reauthorize another freebie.
    But well, don't look a gifted horse in the mouth...

Great Christmas gift

20. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

There is an offline procedure too. You can get purchased products straight from your account, deal with autorisation there (you upload the ser file generated when you first launch the plugin on your offline setup, uplaod that to your account autorization slot for the rightfull product, get the autoriaztion file and copy it on your offline computer) ...
    Acquarius makes things much less painfull, it's similar to a lot of authorization managers from other companies (flux, IK multimedia, Plugin Alliances, Waves, etc, etc, etc not even sure you can authorize with the PA one, I do it straight when I launch a plug, but you can download them from there)) (well if youre online of couse), with one major difference that I've underlined to acustica several times : you can authorize stuff with it but not unauthorize them which is annoying as f..k.
    If you reach your maximum authorization number for your plugs (5 for each, sometimes more, it's weird), and it goes fast when you uninstall install your OS often and setup your acques on two machines like you are allowed to do, you have to write to support and beg them to reinitialize your slots.
    And it actually is better now then before. We used to have only three slots...Since I use those on two computers, well I had to write to support. I refreshed my brower, it used two slots instead of one, so I needed one more, since I had already used a couple on a previous OS setup.
    It's retarded. We should be able to unauthorize ourself, and support should deal with other items than f...g authorization slots.
    Imho it's the only boggus thing with acquarius. Other than that I never had any issue with it.
    And I didn't have to reauthorize things with ceil. It was installed and authorize automaticaly when I selected it, just like with any of my other acquas.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  21. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

I downloaded Acquarius, downloaded the free product quickly, it authorized it for me quickly and I was done. I don't see what the big deal is. I did nothing more than fill in my name, put my password in when prompted, and hit two buttons in total. I thought maybe this might be one of those plugins where you have to stay connected to the internet to use it, (in which case I would dump it) nope. No internet required.

It was really painless.

Are the other freebies worth a crap? I'd rather not DL stuff I'm going to have to remove. I like my system clean, speaking of: I really don't like the mess it made in my plugins folder. I'm going to see if it still works after I put all that crap in into one folder.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List