Acustica Audio Ultramarine (Mojo Demonstration)

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by ddd999, Apr 15, 2017.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@TinTin Right? Brand new and first 2 comments are this? No question, no help. Come on man.......Lets hear his/her music?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. giancarlo

giancarlo Producer

Yes camtasia + voicemaker is a great combination in Windows. Camtasia is pretty cheap, we've just bought it. Voicemaker is free. It's voicemaker the real tool for merging asio devices and routing to camtasia. On mac osx you need just camtasia.
    We have even a go pro now, lots of quick video soon. We'll have also professional ones, but I'm speaking about quick Instagram ones

5. SoundForSoul

SoundForSoul Ultrasonic

Ultramarine (=Fairchild) and Acquamarine (=Shadowhills mastering compressor) are some incredible ITB mojo makers nowadays, even though latest Violet comp+pre that just came out as a bonus for N4 customers is too good to be free :). I found myself using almost too many instances of Diamond in my sessions, too (yeah, I love character) :)). It seems that Lime is one of the most popular for new Neve stuff (after 2000), but GOLD will definitely mark a new milestone in Acustica Audio's reputation in building incredibly good plugins. Installing the 30 days trials will definitely get your other algo emulation plugins in trouble (since Acustica's are based on volterra kernel technology) - and the latest Acquarius lite authorization tool makes the whole process a breeze. I started following Giancarlo on instagram just to have my wishlist ready around my birthday :)) (he's made already a habit of posting insights about some of the incredible gear they are about to release). Give them a try: http://acustica-audio.com/

6. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Yes Camtasia + Voicemeeter is a great pair and easier plus it looks good too lol... im with you on Gold will be my next purchase im sure lol \m/