Acustica Audio releases Viridian Suite

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Grok

Grok Producer

Lotery, and vote, are fundamentally differents. Representatives should not be allowed to vote laws. Political parties should be banned. These are the necessary conditions for a real democracy, and not an usurpative fake one such as today. These are the conditions for a real change.

Euro ruins people days after days, this has to stop ASAP, it's a crucial emergency.

We have to distinguish between what is urgent (FREXIT, because UE and € are killing people), and what is the final purpose. The purpose and the ways. FREXIT is only the current necessary way, not the final purpose by itself.

The system cannot be changed inside EU & €, which are the means of the capitalistic oligarchic usurpative power. € is not a consequence, it is a mean for their domination on people. FREXIT is the strategical general current absolute priority, go out of this blocking ASAP.

You want to change everything ?... So, logically, FREXIT would have to be done first, there is no other way.

2. Grok

Grok Producer

Don't be afraid, we are civilized educated people.

I'm somehow privileged to have the means to buy AA products, which are astounding.

As artists, we are part of a so called civilization, that we reflect in a way or another.

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

It's just a talk, Marsipulami, a talk that you actually brought on.
    You should take it easy and control better what topics you bring on the table.

Grok we are not in disagreement on some topics. That was not really my point and I'm sorry if I gave you the impression to dismiss your views.

I just don't think at all the GJ movement is an electoral moment or a classical political/protestation movement, and I also think it will affect the country and the continent more than any politician or frexit would do. In fact it can succeed if it stays away from any recuperation.