Acustica Audio Nebula 4 FLASH SALE 80% OFF May 14-May 17

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Arabian_jesus, May 14, 2021.

1. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Nice may Look into grabbing it can anyone confirm if its worth it as i? or is it only worth it for 3rd party libraries?

4. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

My opinion its good I guess there's alot of libraries for n3 on sister site.I recently got it and noticed all those libraries people were making before kind of stopped i havnt seen much new just upgrades so you have a skin which loads automatically not like n3 were you load which skin you want .Theres a guy on Facebook who makes some really good skins for Alex b stuff along with tim .... I cant rememeber his last name but he made good n3 libraries.Aa has a couple of extra plugins aswell for it but you can also use all you aqua plugins inside n4.I really don't understand the benefit of that yet but its there.Also atleast with my version I got n4 and n3 together so that was a plus but n4 can do everything n3 can do plus theres the library system for n4.So I have n3 and n4 installed its good to have a better version then the one that was released years ago.100 is way better then 500 I wouldn't ever pay that much for it.It also comes with a multi gb factory library.

5. Scarlett

Scarlett Member

I am selling it for 84 euros, PM if you want.

6. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

and if they could sell a computer with their plugins would be cool. :rofl:

7. zenzey

zenzey Member

I have a question guys does Nebula come alone or with some libraries?

8. From the Acustica site:
    By purchasing the N4 product you will be entitled to the Cross-Platform Commercial Library. It is a 10 GB library with more than 450 different real hardware emulations sorted by category. Cross-Platform Commercial Library can be downloaded via Aquarius and include in detail:
    72 pre-amps preset emulations, 78 equalizers preset emulations, 33 compressors preset emulations (24 YROY, 2 ROSE, 7 RELS), 20 tapes preset emulations, 30 filters preset emulations, 100 reverbs preset emulations, 90-time variant effect preset emulations like chorus, flangers, phasers. We are pleased to offer to all N4 customers new impressive commercial libraries, this pack includes our exclusive YROY (Yellow royale compressor library) (the best emulations by Acustica characterized by new gorgeous N4 skins).

9. zenzey

zenzey Member

:wink::wink:

10. anonymouse

anonymouse Platinum Record

I don't use the libraries that come with it, so can't comment on them. But the third party devs release some amazing stuff really. Get some consoles from AlexB, comps and eqs from Tim Petherick and tape from CupwiseFX!

11. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Thanks man! So are the N3 Libaries any good for N4 on the sister site, would love to try them before i can afford to purchase them. Are there any specific must try libraries? thanks for info.

12. zenzey

zenzey Member

It will be compatible with all the libraries that are on the networks there be useful if I buy this N4?
    the price is tempting:bleh: but I want to make sure of everything

13. Arabian_jesus

You can use N3 libraries with N4 but I think that if you use the cracked versions AA will notice it and ban your account so you will lose everything you have paid for, both the Nebula and the Aqua stuff. I don't know if someone has found a workaround for this yet, though.

14. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Ok thanks for the info. :wink:

15. zenzey

zenzey Member

From your experience, which libraries will you recommend to buy from third parties (Tim, AlexB, Cuwpise, etc.) since they are too many and they have no option to use demos:dunno:

16. Arabian_jesus

I don't own N4, I just posted this because I've seen so many who where waiting for it to come on sale. I only have a couple of Aqua plugs so far. From what I can gather, TimP seems like the way to go for comps at least! There are many others here who can give you better advice for choosing between third party libs though :) Search for threads about Nebula, there are a bunch of them, and you will find lots of info about different libs.

17. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Aquarius will recognize when you're using cracked AA software but I think that's not the case for third party N4 (N3) plugins because you don't need Aquarius to install them.

18. tgunz020707

19. tgunz020707

I have aquarius i have old nebula 3 from sister site plus nebula 3 and 4 from aa directly .i update my plugins all the time and I dont have any issues with it. maybe its just me but in studio one sister site n3 shows up in a different folder then aa n4 and n3 and aqua plugins go in another folder .so there's 3 folders i had the n3 installed then I bought n4 which came with newer n3 so right now I have all 3 and I bought n4 4 months ago I think.I also have a 70gb folder of nebula stuff from sister site plus the n4 library in the same folder.Im not telling anyone to do this im just telling you my experience

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  20. M McB

M McB Producer

If anyone wants to see/let us know if you can used the third party cracked libraries before the sales over that would be greatly helpful

21. tgunz020707

Jpn skins users on Facebook
    This guy makes all kinds of skins for 3rd party n4 libraries