(acustica-audio.com) Azure EQ

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Feb 21, 2018.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

■ Azure EQ

[​IMG]
    Azure is a faithful emulation of a passive hand-made equalizer characterized by tube make-up stages and the finest transformers - ideal for mastering.

The transparency and three dimensional quality of the original product is unmatched in the industry. The life it can breathe into mixes, vocals and instruments is something you need to hear for yourself to explore it’s possibilities.

Compared to similar designs it sounds more "like a record" and it’s transparency makes it possible to be used on all kinds of genres, from classical to deep techno. Explore the possibilities shifting sounds around in the 3D image, creating depth and width that never sounds processed or on top of the music.

Core 11 represents a significant upgrade of the already revolutionary Acustica technology.
    • Introduction of new Delay and Pre-delay modules;
    • Client/server architecture supported also in Acqua plugins;
    It's not only an engine optimization which improves the performance of every Acqua Effects plugin, but also a completion of all the features already supported in COREX with the addition of a number of substantial innovations:
    • Implementation of High Efficiency Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling (SASM), a new high performance saturation algorithm/harmonic distortion modeling characterized by a significantly smaller number of digital artifacts.

Source

Acustica-Audio

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Does this mean that I should download updated installers for my Acqua plugins?

4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

@mercurysoto : Contact AA support for further information.

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

They update them often, but I doubt those specific latest upgrades have been implemented on other acquas, yet. Other things have been though and if you can (meaning putting briefly your setup online) Acquarius Lite is the best way to keep them all updated without needs to dl installers, etc. If you haven't yet they have changed their whole website, and you probably have to redefine a password for your account, then Acqaurius lite is easy. I check weekly and they upgrade acquas constantly, very handy tool.

And Azure rocks btw. Very nice mastering grade eq. Completely different from Ruby.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Good to know.
    On the other hand, my audio workstation never touches the internet, so I fear this will be rather difficult for me to keep up with. It'll be interesting to see if Gold got updated and if there's an audible difference when I upgrade my workstation here in a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. WillTheWeirdo

WillTheWeirdo Audiosexual

This IMHO is still one of the finest EQ we've ever seen in software.

8. Hey @WillTheWeirdo .. which are the others, DMG and a couple others?

9. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I already love it but 143€ for just an EQ,it's a bit too much for me...

10. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Now I have a serious problem, I was already saving up for Diamond eq and now I've tested this.

EDIT : I can't even use one hq version on my amd a10 processor. Going to dive in the xml later