Acustica Aquarius can´t connect to the server (could Wavez soft blocking it?)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cheloco, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Cheloco

Cheloco Newbie

Hi Guys,
    I have a question; Do you think it is possible that the Acustica Aquarius cannot connect to the server because a Wavez software is blocking some Internet connection? I got some AA plugs, Diamond3... and wanted to download LAVA, but Aquarius checked for updates for a minute, found nothing, and then I logged in... but after trying for a minute it says "can't connect to server". I installed the latest version of Aquarius, but nothing changes. did you have any experience like this? thnxs.

3. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

What is "a Wavez software"?
    Do you mean "a warez software"?
    Capitalizing it makes me wonder if you could mean cracked "Waves" software.

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

It could be one of a few things, but from what I gather you cannot access Acustica website. You may have blocked their website in your Hosts file. You could have also blocked them in your Firewall's settings. Their website could be down, or there is some traffic issue between you and them. Maybe a few more, but those would be the most common.