actual Amazon Review almost killed me

Discussion in 'humor' started by nobodyspecial, Jun 5, 2017.

1. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

about VEET for men ! xD

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my backout trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat. I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good”. Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status. So to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect ~ Cerys

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus Producer

I am sorry for your ordeal, but that was a very entertaining way of telling the story.

4. nobodyspecial

to be clear was not me hahahah

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Next time ask a woman how she feels while she use VEET stuff. :)

6. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Oh hell. I feel really bad about laughing so much, I almost pulled a rib out of my stomach. It's taken me about 10 minutes for my eyes to stop watering, from the thought of your pain AND trying not to laugh as hard as I involuntarily just had to!
    Just think of it this way. In a couple of weeks time you'll have a classic story to tell your mates at work!

Oh I just realised it was a review on Amazon and not you. Ok well in that case BUWAHHAAAAAAA << again

Perhaps we finally have a way that can be acceptable to extract information from islamic terrorists!

7. scrappy

scrappy Platinum Record

bowels of the skullery at the court of king boris
    Ouch!
    thanks for the 'heads up'.

Velocerapterally
    Engulfing
    Elemental
    Trauma

and that's the reason for maintaining the old rasta in the manner to which he's become accustomed...
    maybe just a little brushing occasionally from now on.?

8. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

Hahahaha! Man, I have my own story, not with VEET, but with head shaving clippers. First time I tried cutting down the Amazon I used a pair of head clippers with the first grade on. Got to my pelican's beak (the bit of skin between the base of the shaft and the balls), next thing I knew I had taken a sliver out about a mm across and in depth, and about1 cm in length... I have never felt such pain, nor seen so much blood. Certainly never tried that again! :rofl:

9. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

I remember when I removed some thing that was stuck to my arm and took away about 10cm2 of hair (which I have a lot). Pain... lots of pain. Just the thought of doing something similar to my crown jewels makes me dizzy. Not something I'd ever do!

10. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

Thanks for the good laugh, I cried from laughing so much. That reviewer should be writing books :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

hahahahahaha...
    oh man that made my day lol
    perhaps even my week :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. nobodyspecial

I just needed to share this with the boys , its not good for the health but hell I could read it again and again xD

13. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

i was starting to read this, remebering that i read many horror stories about veet and genital areas
    thinking meh

But when he decided to eleborate :rofl:

A more serious issue is that, i do want to get rid of my genital hair. I am really wondering what the best option would be. If anyone here can give me some advice on that for real?

14. returnal

returnal Rock Star

. . . so did you buy it after reading that?

15. Baali Soda

Baali Soda Producer

Haven't had laugh like I had reading the OP, in a while :rofl:

Thank you so much for sharing this :wink: