According to this chart if your score is under 10, you naturally suck.

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, May 4, 2017.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Most of the merkins genres are based on african music, so this is just a chart of what has been stolen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. fritzm

fritzm Producer

Yep, looks about right

5. TW

TW Guest

Lol racist bullshit...
    Most of the genres are fusions of the culturel and social life of a city or area at a specific time. A expression of the way of life of diffent cultures combined.
    Want an example?
    New Orleans has always been a significant center for music with its intertwined European, Latin American, and African-American cultures... Jazz blues and rock n roll.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

What is this list about?how many douche bags you can find in square mile :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

Made with which instruments? African ones too?

Come on, it's the just a mix between worlds.

8. fritzm

fritzm Producer

Racist? What a joke. Everything is racist according to the media.

9. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Foster, we dont rate lolitas here.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Lepow

Lepow Producer

the numbers for brasil are funny, if you look to read the genres, it's mainly church music and its variations (gospel but not that american gospel where most female singers and what not are discovered - it´s just love songs but you exchange "you" by "jesus" and you got a song - much like cartman south park - singing at protestant churches its utter shit, i don´t even think Jesus himself is proud of).

We do have some good stuf borned here like MPB, Bossa Nova and stuff, but that's all gone by the 80s, you can´t name a "these days" Tom Jobim, only those old dudes still alive FROM that time... yeah im from Rio there's funk (baile) too, but that's another shit for the not soo wealthy people. (sad but true - cause here we all poor no matter who you are even if you the ones at the government stealing public money like theres no tomorrow - but i mean favela people listen this music - it sux anyway)

So in the end those numbers are not meant for trust.

11. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

So which sucky country makes the greatest number of infomatic database charts?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. TIXH

TIXH Noisemaker

I know zimbabwe has atleast 4 music genres
    Sungura, Zim Dancehall, Traditional, and this weird vocal based gospel.

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

I factually did not envisage to rag on anybody about the genres but please acquiesce that most hearkeners around the world can not mark off the differences between the different genres and their origins and also the development timeline behind them.

If the US and also some Western European lands be set aside as the original contrivers and entrepreneurs of modern music world, in other countries, music producers' listening habits to the new genres are in austerity. They never participate in creation of new fusions and also don't know anything from the contemporary music world. Suppose just 10 percent or less of the population in the whole universe listen to new genres. It's abhorrently disgusting ...

14. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I'm from Fiji and that's not even listed there. I guess you could sum up everything in that country as subsets of Polynesian folk but I've been deep inland where it's gloriously tribal and the eclectic range there is akin to the different genres in EDM. Plus, a lot of these tribes (1000+) were cannibals and the music was their prelude to war. So yeah, it was hardcore, sometimes really demonic, sh!t.

I heard an hour long ambient drone like piece this guy blew through the trunk of a coconut tree while another rustled dried mangrove roots like some crazy glitched out hats.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. krakdhaus

krakdhaus Kapellmeister

well... at least one of my old band made the list... like that means anything... (it doesn't...)

16. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

That chart is so full of shit - that in itself is racist. In Africa the continent they just took a fucking guess and called a day on most of those countries.

It is fucking made up shit by ignorant people that just write shit and do not care if it is true or not.

17. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

oh don't forget Robert Mugabe's specially created one for the Zimbabwean people... I think it's called

astronomical inflation...

18. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

19. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Somehow this doesn't seem right.
    Austria, the cradle of European music and just 6 genres?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Quite right, @Andrew :yes:
    I visited Austria and more than once saw all manner of musicians taking a break from yodelling in the valleys.

21. foster911

foster911 Guest

Now you fully comprehended the results in "what was its name?", spoofy EuroVision? Just poke fun at this chart and take the piss out of this reality. :bleh: