About mic bleeding superior drummer 3

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by MINIGUNPUNK, Feb 8, 2022.

1. MINIGUNPUNK

MINIGUNPUNK Kapellmeister

Hello all! :wink: I want to know something about microphone bleeding, tell me that in order to make the drum library sound alive and realistic, you need to use ALL microphone bleeding on all channels of the mixer? Or can I get by with bleeding on the OH and Room mics? I often see that I have a full library with all the bleeding is death&darkness and the rock foundry, but in the presets I often see that in the mixer only OH and Snare and Room microphone bleeding are used, I do not know what it is related to. And how much microphone leaks should be used? To make it sound alive. But death library with all the bleeding on all channels of the mixer, takes 16 GB of RAM, I do not know if it's worth it. How many microphone bleeding do you use and on which channels? (Sorry for the tautology:))

*And it seems to me that the presets do not use more microphone bleeding because they take a lot of RAM, so it is up to the user to use them or not.
    :metal::phunk: