About Komplete Kontrol S61 dimensions

Discussion in 'Studio' started by mcclaine, May 27, 2019.

1. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question, but i'm planning to get one, and i would like to know the true dimensions of the controller.
    In the website its list as:

KOMPLETE KONTROL S61
    Dimensions: 1006 x 297 x 84 mm / 39.6'' x 11.7'' x 3.3''

I want to know if anyone has it and can confirm it, if the 84mm (or 3.3") is the real dimension of the controller (counting the knobs height), cos i want to know if i can put it on my desk's tray.

Any thoughts? thanks

3. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

The Dimenisons are correct for the S61 MK II
    The height of 84 mm means the maximum height in the back with the knobs hight (~15mm) included, while the front, the actual keyboard is only ~60mm in height. On front left add approx. 18mm for the Modwheel.

For the desks tray (from beneath the table) it may be a bit too high, or you may need to make your desk higher so that the tray doesn't touch your knees under the table. You could strip off the rubber sliders underneath the keyboard to reduce hight approx. 2 mm
    Before you buy it, it makes sense to experiment with a block of styrofoam of that dimensions.

Last edited: May 27, 2019