Abnsynth could not be loaded

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by brianbrook, Sep 18, 2017.

1. brianbrook

brianbrook Newbie

I can load Absynth 5 in standalone but in Maschine 2 it will not load and I get the error...I have re scanned to no avail, I can load Battery but not Absynth...BTW everything is cracked! One fix is NI service center but that is for legit users...I'm wondering if anyone has cracked Abynth working in Mashine 2???

3. saltwater

saltwater Guest

this is strange since it runs ins standalone, what specific error do you get?
    did you had a look if newer releases then yours are out?
    and if you have the newest ones, did you read all the comments? they usually help out

dunno whats your OS but mine runs fine both with Maschine in a DAW as well as Maschine standalone

macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    Absynth 5.3.1
    Maschine 2.6.8
    Ableton 9.7.3 64bit

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. brianbrook

brianbrook Newbie

Nice to know it's possible! I'm on Win 10, Absynth 5.3.1, Maschine 2.6.5, Ableton 9.6.1 64 bit, after re-scanning I still get error message "Absynth could not be loaded" in Maschine....like I said I have plug-ins like Massive and Battery working fine? I can inside Ableton get Absynth 5 but I want to work with it using my MK1......for instance as well for the plug-in "Thrill" I get the same error so I just want to understand why some plugins are loading while other won't...???

5. saltwater

saltwater Guest

since your on windows and im on mac this doesn't mean anything.

you can try this:

you can try:
    uninstall absynth, Thrill, and Maschine
    then reinstall everything, rescan

or just wait for other members input here

6. brianbrook

brianbrook Newbie

So I'm just going to use the MK1 as a midi contoller in Ableton...one thing that really bugs me is I can't even open Maschine full-screen when I used it as a plug-in in Ableton. This old video will keep me busy for now:
    and since everything is cracked I really have no reason to complain!