Ableton Illegally Accessed My Computer - Part II

Discussion in 'DAW' started by SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer, Sep 7, 2018.

1. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

you aren't using Little Snitch or Hands Off to have actual full control over your rig accessing various servers?
    oh wait, maybe you're on Windows, which is vulnerable holesome colander by design :yawn:

2. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

That may be true. I'm not familiar with douchy DJs, but as you seem to be an insider of the douchy DJs scene, I will trust your judgement. :hahaha:

3. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Ah ... can "your mom" and "u live in a basement" jokes be far behind? What the hell, I'll play along: never even met a douchy DJ before (now?), but judging from the amount of shitty YouTube videos and TV appearances I have to wade through every time I turn on a TV or a goddamn computer, Live seems to be a popular piece of software with them. So I assume you and they have a lot in common? Like ... a lot?

On the other hand, I just witnessed you dissecting somebody else's sweeping generalized statement about Live with some crazy precision math, which is akin to that person saying "Man, my girlfriend is as big as a house!" and you replying "What kind of house? A rancher? Does it have two stories? Is it over 1,100 square feet? How many bathrooms? How many times do you wash your hands a day?", so I'm not sure whether I should be engaging in jocular repartee with you or letting one of your concerned family members know that you might be "on the spectrum" for Asperger's Syndrome.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018