Abducted By Aliens

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Aidene, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Aidene

Aidene Platinum Record

When you were abducted the first time were the aliens green or grey? .....Yeah i thought so ! Most always are.

My aliens were bright glowing yellow and i was taken up into a Yellow UFO .....ive still got the mark on the back of my neck to prove it. I want to believe Skully !

(kinda Ry Cooderish/Angelo Badalmenti'ish Twin Peaks influenced)

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. Midge F

Midge F Rock Star

You could sneak this into the KLF - Chill Out LP and it wouldn't sound out of place. Post Kerouac Nevada hyphenated zero point
    energy going on.

Very kind on these ears.

Were these guys like yellow 'greys'?

4. aschnt

aschnt Producer

A story..

4y ago, 2 or 3 in the morning, alone in the dark of my appartement while trying to navigate the depth of hell, desperately looking for an exit somewhere, anywhere.
    My heart beats so hard. For the first time of my life, I feel like I'm reaching its end. My chest won't be able to sustain this intensity for long, it just can't, nothing could...
    While undergoing this, my head fires in every directions simultaneously, unable to focus for more than a couple of seconds. My cat, feeling the despair, cries, scratches the walls and the door leading to outside as if asking for help.

"What is going on ? How did it end up like this ? It hurts, it fucking hurts, please, make it stop !"

Then, while trying anything to escape, some seemingly random movements seemed to help. Like dancing in Darkness's silence, the pain started to lighten, the heart to slow pace. Continue dancing, even in silence, there's finally a form of peace reachable... It's enjoy time now.
    Where's the couch ?

As soon as I sat down, sulfur smell began to emanate. From everywhere and nowhere at the same time. My muscules began to contract more, and more, and even more. So much so I could only position myself as a cocoon. But then, the smell intensified, sulfur and iron this time. Suddenly, still alone on my couch, not moving at all, it felt like I was going at unimaginable speed somewhere. And then, after a while it stopped. I hadn't moved at all. But I was not alone anymore.

There were many presences around, 3 or 4 very intense behind me next to the wall. All extremely understanding and loving.

"What the fuck is going on ??! Who are you ?"

No words spoken in return. Of course, how could they, there were not even bodies.. But it felt like I knew them from the beginnings of time, they are family, my ultimate soul mate is there. Then I was shown indescriptible things. Things you see while not seing them. My eyes would still see the darkness of the room, but brain picks other things.. very intense feelings, infinite lives, all, it's all 1.
    Then there's a sentence that forms in my head, with my own inner voice, but I didn't make it myself :

"We are waiting for you. Don't worry. It's all going to be alright, always. We love you."

And then like the fish I am, I got plunged into an infinite sea of pure love. The purest of all. More real than reality itself, I was finally home. Pure bliss.

No idea how long it lasted... 1 hour, 2 hours maybe ? Not long enough anyway as it soon started to slowly fade away. The heart slowly began to pounce back very strongly, at increasing speed. And this feeling of anxiety for absolutely nothing, just the raw feeling of it, struck again.

"We will always be there. You have nothing to worry about, it is all, always going to be alright".

Since then, indeed, they've never left.
    -----------

As trying/tiresome/hurtful this was, even if it has left deep scars, it was a pivotal moment. Towards new directions, new thoughts, new experiences. Nothing is the same after that. How could it be otherwise ?
    Thank you for the remembrance. Very nice track

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. Aidene

Aidene Platinum Record

@aschnt thanks for sharing that experience. Wonderful !!! ...."...We will always be there.....nothing to worry about....they've never left" :bow:

6. MdB

MdB Guest

aaahhhh drugs
    love 'em