AAX Drummer Plugin

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Audioannounce, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Audioannounce

Audioannounce Newbie

Hi,

Is there any AAX Plugin for Drumming cracked ? could not figure out to get Addictive 2.007 working neither EZ drummer or Suprerior Drummer. All of that stuff works in Logic X 10.2 but not in Pro Tools 11.

Thanks and hopefully its the right Forum
    greets

3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

from what you're saying, i can tell you're on Mac Os X with a legit copy of Pro Tools 11, so i'll inform you, that Legit Pro Tools don't accept "Patched AAX Format"... in order to use Patched or Cracked AAX Format you need a patched Host, so you either Use Pro Tools 10 from our friend the "openssh" version or go switch to Windows and use the Audiotopia releases 12.3.9 i think... OR search for a background solution, open a drummer VST in Logic Pro X, insert your midi there and export separated wavs from Logic with the right tempo and re import in your Pro Tools 11...

Good luck.

4. Audioannounce

Audioannounce Newbie

i found another solution.. yes i got a legit pro tools 11 version..and i will not use a cracked one, but for now i use addictive drums through blue cat audio patchworks ..seems to be pretty usable, but thanks for ur response.