AAS - Lounge Lizard EP-4

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Kookaboo, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Introducing Lounge Lizard EP-4

Coooool - the guy in the clip plays so good! :wink: :thumbsup:

What's new in EP-4
    We took the most versatile electric piano plug-in to another level – it's our best sounding release to date.

NEW! Factory library
    The completely renewed factory library features the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds as well as over 200 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.

NEW! Compressor and equalizer
    These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.

NEW! Character control
    The new Character control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations – that's the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano's output – to easily snug fit your electric piano part into your track.

NEW! Limiter
    The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano's physical modelling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.

NEW! Streamlined interface
    Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the main piano and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you get under the hood and voice the piano to taste; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for final shaping duties.

NEW! Bank and program manager
    Lounge Lizard EP-4's new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.

UPDATED! Overhauled effects
    Reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano, Lounge Lizard EP-4's multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!

NEW! Native 64-*bit Audio Unit (AU) and VST plug*-ins
    Lounge Lizard EP-4 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.

INFO @

Code:
    http://www.applied-acoustics.com/loungelizard/overview/

3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zthCZdzqn58#!

4. Yubidi

Yubidi Newbie

I stumbled upon this one the other day....
    Such a long time not hearing from them, I thought they were dead.
    Never really checked and forgot about Applied acoustics altogether until "Chromaphone" came along.
    But ended up, never using it.

Their Lounge Lizard has always been a favorite of mine, because of its lightness and tweakability/sound.
    The closest thing next to the real deal from software alone.
    I'm really going to buy this one !
    It's a keeper !
    http://www.applied-acoustics.com/loungelizard/overview/

And yeah, the dude in this video gets it !
    :keys: