A working solution to record Netflix ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by trz303, Apr 6, 2023.

1. trz303

trz303 Producer

Is there any working software solution to record some Netflix documentaries ?
    I tried a lot of them but none working ...

3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Why don't you download the documentaries directly from any regular torrent site?
    Much simpler IMO.

4. trz303

trz303 Producer

Because they were not ripped ... cant find them at all ...

5. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

and what is not working? what did you try to record them? Nvidia GeForce exprience screen capture doesn't work?

6. trz303

trz303 Producer

Tried different downloaders where you copy/paste the netflix URL, but none worked as expected.
    Didnt tried Nvidia tool btw, my current PC is AMD based ;-)

7. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

AFAIK the only one I found working was Streamfab, it costs a lot, though.
    Have a try in anyway.

8. trz303

trz303 Producer

StreamFab is working nice, thanks for the tip !

9. Sacculus

Sacculus Kapellmeister

In the same idea I have subscribe to the excelent KSHMR website where there is tutorials you can stream with a like Vimeo player but impossible to download and the screen recorder gives bad results !
    Did this toool will do the job in order to keep memory of this vidS? Linux version for this week guyz.. on the web its smarter!
    Thx *$*

10. Dblurgh

Dblurgh Ultrasonic

I'm assuming you've tried ShareX?

11. tekogop257

tekogop257 Member

A hardware capture card would work, but you'd need another system to work it afaik

12. dondada

dondada Rock Star

what was it that you wanted to rip?

13. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

To record HLS Streams via Screenrecorders like Bandicam and so on simply use Firefox if you use Chrome the Audio will not be recorded.

14. Sacculus

Sacculus Kapellmeister

This guy is at the top of his game into his genre and he sometimes have game changer advices or vision that work on the real life. I don't look too much at tutorials from simple professor without the credibility of succes results check it a second:

https://www.dharmaworldwide.com

and it's more than affordable i even hesite to share in sister because too much admiration and good direction without scamming beginners making them believe they need their help...
    Whensome someone offer to help I always be suspicious , it's not clear!

El mundo es nuestro it's time for the payback and let them know the blackout is watching .. End of the road!

15. Sacculus

Sacculus Kapellmeister

My Music pc is on the way but for browsing the net I really stick with UBUNTU, I pass a few month on hacking forums or cybercrime discussions and when you see just the front end of the way they threat code it's really a concern because I want promote my work (starting to promote) and don't accept the machine is not control by me or even the conception of the overall phylosophie.
    If you ask on forum talking security with TOR you can be sure I can tell you just a ligne of JavaScript code who is well written can escalade all the privilege and take a super admin right mean even they you who just the admin.
    The moment Ableton put out a linux version I will be ready to pay from my own pocket to jhave it install on Linux... MS is the decision a corporation not voluntaires and it's all about the marketing of their products in the only purpose to make results on the end of the year to pay the investissors...
    This is why im pround to post on some communitys like ours who give me more credits and self estimation of my ownn place and role in this fucking industry full of scammers who charge unaware people for services that is not a legit deal... they are slowing or expansion... because I grow we grow together ..

16. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

What you mean by the maschine is not controlled by you? If so you defenitly doing something wrong. And in what context is my Comment about recording HLS Streams related to that?

17. Anubhav Ukil

Anubhav Ukil Producer

It is called Loopback recording. A lot of Interfaces do have that by default. If not, download VoiceMeter Banana.
    Use audacity to record it. You don't even need a full fledged DAW.

i assume you wanted to record the audio only.