A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death Thash Doom

Death Thash Doom Platinum Record

Yes indeed, Questioning things and having a sceptical mind is healthy I'd say, It indicates a free thinker with autonomy and my do we need more and more of this type of individual the way kid's are being indoctrinated in what used to be called higher education, It's rotten to the core mostly. I highly recommend Dr Jordan. B Peterson's masterful insights, battles and ways to avoid becoming a group thinking, herd follower.
    Free speech and the above are fundamental for mankind to continue before it destroys it's self...Which is one reason I do not look into flat earth as we have far more immediate threats wanting chaos and destruction for the sake of it no matter whatever this planet is or is not. We are all living on it

Peace and love to you all. Sincerely

Dean

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Very weird times we are living in.It seems like mankind returns to chaos periodically and then sanity prevails for a generation or two.
    Each time is worse though.Its like a bloody sacrifice for the gods and all we are is cannon fodder for their entertainment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Denying the answers is denying science. Denying science is the most stupid thing mankind can do. We did it already, for example when the pope made an inquisition on Galileo Galilei, when (again) the church forbid Nikolaus Kopernikus' heliocentrism, when Giordano Bruno was burned to death (again the church) because of his take that the cosmic space is infinite. The list goes on and on.

If only people wouldn't be convinced that they are smarter than scientists who spent their whole life researching on those topics and providing evidence.

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

@Von_Steyr is a smart guy (proven to me). He just alleges that someones have control on the science (the most effective factor for influencing the mankind in this century). Maybe his remarks are not so powerful to be as convincing proofs but it's something like a feeling. Really a strong feeling. Let's come clean and admit that most of us have some experiences similar to that feeling but because of our laziness, we usually don't tend to take it serious because it does not have a devastating effect on our daily lives or at least does not appear to be important (but it's so important). In this matter I'm with Mr. @Von_Steyr. Both of you are good guys so please don't let a side issue like this causes a clash between you, my German brothers. Being lazy in discovering the reality is not definitely worth that relationship between you breaks down. :mates:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. atreehaseyes

atreehaseyes Kapellmeister

I wonder what percentage of flat earthers are also #pizzagaters... I'm going to guess 80%.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Why is this back here? This topic is off limits according to my shape shifting Draconian Overlords. We will bide our time and when we reveal ourselves you will know the truth. Prove me wrong!!

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Only 80%?

[​IMG]

I guess I just keep walking to the edge of the world until I fall down.

8. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

Or perhaps,

10. atreehaseyes

atreehaseyes Kapellmeister

Ah, but I didn't say "how many #pizzagaters are flat earthers". In order to be aware of something confined by the internet (not by conspiracy, but by the unseen force of rational thinking), one must use the internet. Presumably there are plenty of people who believe the earth is flat that don't, such as old people, inmates, those who have suffered major brain trauma, people that can't figure out how to use the internet at all... etc.

11. saltwater

saltwater Guest

all hail Bill Hicks :wink:

believing is literally always contrary to science and common sense:guru:

:rofl:

12. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

most of the elites in every countries are connected to pedophiles circles, there are sources and facts everywhere.
    denying this is the same as saying the earth is flat without a tiny bit of proof.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    Oh my sweet summer children, come to the light.

[​IMG]

All Praise the one who nurtures us, fills our belly and soul with starchy goodness...

[​IMG]

Submit
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Alchemy

Alchemy Kapellmeister

I dropped the evidence in the video in plain view for you to see. Still you couldn't see it. How am I ever going to convince you that the moon isn't a pancake? This isn't about whether the earth is flat or not, it's about why and how anyone would lie and hide it at such a grand scale.
    Because of the void in your life you try to fill it with meaningless nonsense trying to heighten your self worth.
    Your lack of knowledge and self pity puts you in the danger zone. Even with the internet full of books and facts you are unable to find it.
    This frustration is being suppressed when you attack everyone with craziness.
    The proof you are asking for is yourself. You prove that stupidity has no cure, knows no limits and keeps on coming.
    I guess that's why the flat earth theory is "globally" known...

It never was flat, it will never become flat and if you can't comprehend that you're flat out a flattard.

Without "art" the earth would be just "eh"...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  15. RMorgan

RMorgan Audiosexual

I started reading this thread and, by the time I got to the last page, I started feeling like my IQ is down at least 50 points...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

That's a disaster narrowly avoided. A greater drop than 50 points would put you in peril of actually wanting to write chartbuster pop songs for the remainder of your (flat)earthly existence.

Quickly now, take this video three times a day after meals and call back in a week's time if you're feeling no better;

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

"We should not by any means look down on flat earthlings. They are just a bunch of people who think and question things (which is what we should all do) and are not scientifically literate and don't know how science works . "

this is WRONG these people are so ignorant you have to erase hundreds of years of human progress ( them to be ignorant of) in order to even entertain the idea

flat earthers are so retarded i have the perfect punishment! they should be put in a prison space station rotating around the earth with a large glass window in the front they are chained and shackled with a machine that keeps their eye lids open, when they begin to lose consciousness an alarm goes of and on the intercom a voice appears screaming " you mother****** wake up you *****sucker! look at it! look at it god damn it look at it!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

19. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

You see images likes this one, in real life, every day, yet people never stop and really look at it.
    Math is math, unless you tell me when certain rules start and when they stop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Not for nothing, but the last time there was a proliferation of "flat-earthers", most of them were wiped out via the Black Plague, thus ushering in the Renaissance and the Golden Age of Science and Reason. I just don't know if I want to deal with that many potential dead bodies this time around ...