A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

I thought your universal acceleration was in direct relation to the expansion of the universe... guess I misread you.

2. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

I'm afraid you did sir, I think UA is a load of unicorn bollocks.

3. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

So be it.

We shall disagree to disagree on that for it I doubt there that are any real practical ramification for at least the next few billion years or so.

Cheers.

4. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

Maybe we're at cross-purposes, perhaps you could explain your stance on and what you mean by Universal Acceleration. I'm using it in the context of what flat earthers choose to believe exists instead of gravity.

5. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Sorry, to have to quote Wikipedia but as a quick and dirty explanation, as I no longer wish to spend too much more time on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerating_expansion_of_the_universe

6. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Trust me until recently I would make fun of all Bible thumpers. But just because Rob Skiba is Christian doesn't somehow make the experiments flawed. After talking with my daughters about this, when I said 'Genesis might be true' they all gasped with disbelief. They both said that statement alone might convince them.

Yes you see him travelling with the laser and back for 7.5 miles. I totally agree one experiment means nothing.

Not 100 miles but 60 miles. There is a now famous photo by a non Flat Earther Joshua Nowiki depicting the Chicago sky line from 60 miles out across Lake Michigan. After all the 'it's a mirage' arguments Rob Skiba, yeah the Christian but let's not hold that against him, drives a boat from 40 miles out all the way to 8 miles from the Chicago skyline across Lake Michigan. He continuous shoots one video clip of his return ride back all 32 miles. What is interesting is that the 8 miles out shot didn't show the bottom of the buildings either due to haze.
    Comparing the two 8 miles out and 60 miles out it is very similar. What many thought was curvature is apparently only haze.

Yes i do edit my posts so you might've missed the air powered gyroscope question.
    There is a video of an experiment where the gyroscope did not adjust for rotation. If you can find one gyroscope experiment proving rotation with a gyro it would be a huge problem for all Flat Earthers.
    joshua nowiki.jpg
    you don't have to watch this video of the boat ride but do you see the bottom right of this 8 mile out pic?

7. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

So, as I suspected we're talking about two different things. Acceleration of the expansion of the universe is solid, measurable physics. Universal Acceleration (see below) is a load of tits. We're actually on the same page, we just haven't realised it yet.

https://wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration

8. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

The only thing Rob Skiba's videos prove is Dragonhill is a little bit gullible and very easily mislead.

9. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

@mozee the difference in attitude is these last few post are quite comical? I never insulted you yet you continue......

that 'fetch' comment came from you originally, which pales in comparison to the BS you have hurled at me. or is it barfed at me?
    You have pointed out my lack of theoretical math knowledge which somehow gives you the right to talk down. Remember you are the one clinging on to the ball theory that you can not prove?
    Don't use NASA, governments or the military to help you. Your theoretical math brain should be able to come up with one simple experiment.
    When I uploaded the frozen lake with the light source vid you mentioned lasers would give a more conclusive answer. Well been there done that. Do lazer beams bend for curvature in your model?

All I have to say is examine the gyroscope evidence for as long it takes to write those insults with all those theoretical math equations. Try not to omit crucial facts like Einstein did to fit your BS model.

You can not find one youtube video proving rotation with a gyro.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  10. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

You cannot find one youtube video showing a side on or top down view of your disc world.

:rofl:

11. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

Not a conventional gyro, but similar deal

12. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Antarctica info.

Captain James Clark Ross and Captain Cook in an attempt to circumnavigate Antarctica logged 50 to 60,000 miles
    The British ship Challenger 69.000 miles to circumnavigate Antarctica.

Captain James Clark Ross logged a daily average of 12 - 16 miles outside the reckoning ....at one point 29 miles.
    Captain Charles Wilks logged during his Antarctica circumnavigation between 1838 and 1842, an average of over 20 miles in 18 hours.

In 1959 the Antarctica Treaty was signed.
    In 1967 the Space Treaty was signed on the day NASA burned a disgruntled ass-tro-NOT Russ Grissom who famously hung a lemon on the command module. Two others were burnt instantly when the engineers inexplicably changed the hatch to open inward then filling the module with 100% oxygen. At least they died instantly.
    That's why Russia nor any other country challenges the Apollo Hoax.

Suez canal
    The Suez canal is 100 miles long. A horizontal datum line 26 ft below the sea level was used for the entire 100 miles. Water level and datum line are parallel at every portion of the canal.

You want a list of failed experiments trying to prove rotation?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2017
  13. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Might want to do a little more research. That pendulum BS is one of the failed experiments. it proves nothing.

14. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

15. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

[​IMG]

16. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Okay Guys/Gals, You all had your Laughs/Fun but the last few pages have been getting ridiculous and we all know what this is going to end like, so Please allow to say Thread Closed & Merry Christmas.

It's time to cheer, grab a beer & let's enjoy what we have here; A Family
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List