A WORD TO ALL FLAT EARTHERS

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

so that's not 30 inches?

2. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Calculate the location from sea level and factor in that..
    Instructions will be clearer on previous comments by Cosmic Skeptic..
    I really dont know the tools for this.. Not an expert..
    Will be clearer on the quora and cosmic skeptic on the previous comments
    Pick any one.. And convert me:winker:

3. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Why? it doesn't seem weird the ice is flat no matter what elevation? Is there no curvature at certain elevations? Wouldn't math say larger curvature if the lake is not at sealevel?
    I've already admitted the video with the single lighthouse pic you posted does indeed look like water curvature. It's okay to admit flat ice at any elevation is strange.

Here is the same guy with a laser 7.5 mile across a frozen lake.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  4. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

stay out if you don't even want to educate yourself. bye bye i hope you barfed on yourself

5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

you have to take into consideration at what height the location is at for using the calculator..
    Like I have said.. Previous comments Cosmic Skeptic (or youtube) tells us how to factor in..
    You can convert me anytime here... The most simple stuff and fundamental for flat earth:winker:

6. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

This guy Max Igan is not a flat earther.

The compass showed one constant direction the whole flight from Santiago Chile and Sydney Australia, he fell asleep for 5 hours, but every time he checked the compass read the same one direction. The onboard flight display shows the plane changing directions on a global path with the curvature

7. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Both points of the camera and light source are 4490 ft in elevation so we can assume the calculator should work? Curvature should be more than at sea level. Correct?
    The laser test on the same lake is interesting huh? I think it was @mozee that suggested that might be a better test.

8. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Firmament, you know I can't produce that so why even ask? I want you personally to go get a pic of the globe.........
    What is Density Flying? I googled it but don't understand the problem, please explain.

9. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Cosmic Skeptic previous comments
    Well no money.. Kinda strange you talk about flat earth and cant even have a photo
    And asking me to take a photo by myself

Lets just say we have a Better CGI photo than poor photoshopped flat earth
    [​IMG]
    maybe you need to reseach more on flat earth..
    Never mind..
    2 down..

2 more to go on my last comment.. Pick any or both..

10. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

And answers like this are the reason why it's pointless arguing with flat earthers.

11. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Like I already explained. You asked me to explain your problem under the Flat Earth model correct? Or are we still in your fantasy world that spins at 1040mph. the sun moving at gazillionMPH the milky way at even faster ridiculous speeds.........
    How the fuck is POLARIS a constant for centuries? Why are we seeing the same BS for centuries. All those supposed speeds combined shouldn't we see one more constalation than centuries ago?

The ceiling is the firmament.

NEXT

12. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Why are you dodging the questions? Laser all of a sudden bends only on that UTAH lake?
    You have repeated ly questioned my intelligence so I wanted to ask you shouldn't the curvature
    which is 20.8 feet at sea level be more at 4990 ft? since the lake is now on a bigger circle so to speak?
    Can you do the math for me?
    @mozee ?

13. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

It doesn't matter what explanation anybody gives, you've chosen to dismiss thousands of years' worth of scientific observation and a whole heap of empirical evidence, watched a few videos and made your mind up that it's all a lie. Ah well, difference makes the world go round. Or not as the case may be.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Again Previous comments.. Newton's 1st law.. Why are we going in circles?
    Paste it twice.

again Answer is in Cosmic Skeptic like I said previous comments..
    Good luck
    I am not an expert in that matter.

You want to prove to me the earth is flat or you want to prove to yourself the earth is flat? I am confused.

Again Firmament no evidence and Density no explanation. 2 down

2 more to go..or just pick one.. Good luck.
    Almost over

15. Proof of flat earth CGI.

That's fun. You have to come up with a thickness for the flat earth that explains why gravity doesn't get gradually weaker the closer to the edge you get.

Just sayin.

16. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

I'm not saying don't believe in it.
    Was the question why are the constallations in the southern hemisphere upside down. You proclaimed idiot flat earthers can't explain. Nothing about the history you want to continue to believe in. that's up to you. You are welcomed to believe Polaris never moves. That is your choice

I solved your problem under the Flat Earth model. Correct?
    Do you have any more questions that I might be able to answer?

17. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

SO clouds are immune to the might power of GRAVITY? We need to harness that tech
    keeps the air down here but the water molecules are floating. Where is that magical line where the mighty powers of vacuum space that should be sucking all the air and gravity meet?
    Why do clouds move against the 1040mph spin of the earth if the air is being dragged by gravity? We really need to harness the tech.

I'm confused which is denser..... was it water or air?

18. Well, no more so than helium is, or a person floating in water is.

Now, the centre of gravity is always at the dead centre of mass. You can prove that in a school laboratory. So if the earth were flat like a coin, centre of gravity would be directly under the north pole and the further away from the pole you went the slopier the ground woul appear to be as you'd be attracted to the centre of gravity under the pole. So it could be a flat topped mass, under which there is an inverted parabolic mass of planet, very thin under the pole, but very thick at the edges in order to try and level everything up across the totality of the surface.

That means you either have edges that reach to infinity, in order to keep every apparently vertical, or the notion that the earth is flat requires a new theory of gravity that explains why the universe isn't flat.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  19. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

You did not solve the problem, you regurgitated what you saw in a video without sitting and thinking for a moment how much wrongness your explanation contains. I'm on my phone so can't easily provide graphics, but think about this. In your system I walk to the south wall and the constellation (we'll use Orion) appears upside down. In reality as you head south Orion gradually flips on its side with decreasing latitude until it is (practically, for this thought experiment) horizontal at the equator. It then continues to rotate as you move further south. This would not happen on your walk to the wall flat earth.

20. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

That drawing on the ceiling was one moment in time for two people. You forget Flat Earth model has the same movement of stars. NOt denying the stars. I'm not that crazy i see it too.

I know this is a strange concept. Watch a few of the 200 facts video or the gyroscope or Chicago mirage that has been discussed. Laser over 7.5 miles with no curvature. It is crazy shit. I know I'm believing Youtubers but the amount of information is hard to ignore.